The Student Room Group

PwC 2019 Career Focus Day

Hi Guys, any idea if the Career Focus day follows the traditional AC format? Asking as the process seems to have changed this year and there is no final interview..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Was wondering this too. I think it will be similar to the traditional AC except we get given a laptop and calendar and are expected to make our own way to each of the activities. I think this includes an interview at the end of the day where they ask you how you think the day went and some motivational questions :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Nualaa
Was wondering this too. I think it will be similar to the traditional AC except we get given a laptop and calendar and are expected to make our own way to each of the activities. I think this includes an interview at the end of the day where they ask you how you think the day went and some motivational questions :smile:

Interesting as I am not sure if I should be preparing for a final interview or not.. Is this based on anything as it is still only half a day long? Guess I should prepare for one just incase :confused:
Reply 3
Original post by Ola95
Interesting as I am not sure if I should be preparing for a final interview or not.. Is this based on anything as it is still only half a day long? Guess I should prepare for one just incase :confused:

I'm just going by what was said in the phone call and email... I also emailed back asking for more details about the 'coaching interview' and they replied by saying they'll ask how the day went and a few motivational questions. no mention of a partner interview :/
Reply 4
Original post by Nualaa
I'm just going by what was said in the phone call and email... I also emailed back asking for more details about the 'coaching interview' and they replied by saying they'll ask how the day went and a few motivational questions. no mention of a partner interview :/

I guess we should prepare for one.. When is yours? I have mine next week! Best of luck if it is before!!
Reply 5
Original post by Ola95
I guess we should prepare for one.. When is yours? I have mine next week! Best of luck if it is before!!

mine is tomorrow... :s-smilie: good luck!
Reply 6
Original post by Nualaa

O, Good luck!!
Reply 7
Original post by Nualaa

Hope your AC goes well!!! Could you please share with us more information about it? How did it go and what does it include?? MANY MANY MANY THANKS!!!
Hi! you must have done ur video interview. May I know how did it go for u? and which department did you apply for?
Hi! Please can you give advice on what came up and any tips you have for the focus day?Thanks in advance! :smile:
Original post by Nualaa

Hi there

Can you please share for A/C experience , Thanks
Hi, how’d it go? Would you be able to give me insight to what went on, and what questions they asked you at the end of the day? Pleaseeee
(Original post by Tsruser1296)Hi! Please can you give advice on what came up and any tips you have for the focus day?Thanks in advance! :smile:

Hi! Have you done your career focus day yet?
Reply 13
Original post by Ola95

Hi hope it went well for you! Could you give more detail on what you did during the day? Thanks would be really helpfull
ayyyy, hope everyones career focus days went well! Is it the same as it has been for a couple of years or have there been any dramatic changes?
Hey Katie, have you had your Career Focus Day yet?
Hi Katie, have you had your career focus day? I'm having one in a week. If you could provide any advice I'll be super appreciative!
Reply 17
Partner interview have been removed and for assurance role, career focus day is the last stage. there will be multiple group activities but i am not sure if written assessment is 'individual work' as they mentioned in the email? can anyone shed some light?
Anyone who has done their career focus day please could you tell us a bit more about it? What were the group exercises like? What did they ask in the one-on-one? Thank you!
Hi guys, I have my career focus day coming up very soon and it’d be helpful if someone could give me an insight of what you do during the day. Thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending