The Student Room Group

Would this hairstyle be 'ok' or a turn off to you?

If a woman had this hairstyle, except say it was mid brown in colour, would you consider to date her or would the hair be too big of a turn off?
'Hello i would like to speak to the manager'
i agree with the user above lol!!!
Reply 3
Original post by kikideekee
'Hello i would like to speak to the manager'

Would it be ok if she didnt want to speak to the manager?
i don’t like this haircut you can do something better 😬
It looks a bit rat nesty
Reply 6
Original post by Sara saleh
i don’t like this haircut you can do something better 😬

My hair is very wavy so I would like it short at the back so that i can just leave it, but long at the front (with no layers)so I can just straighten and just to maintain that feminine edge. What would you suggest then if not this? I dont want a pixie that would be too short/unfeminine
I prefer if you grow it longer and cut layers
The biggest turn off is her skin is the same colour as the hair dye.
it’s so ugly and so 2009
Reply 10
I think it looks pretty attractive, but it is associated with middle-aged mums just so you know. My own mum has one.

The most attractive hairstyle on a girl is probably a pixie cut imo

Also it does get pretty heavily memed:
http://i.imgur.com/M92Hthn.png
Original post by Anonymous
it’s so ugly and so 2009

well 2009's an improvement at the moment its 1950's and looks like this.. its very wavy, unstylish and i just cant manage it never have been able to, all my family say that I don't suit long hair.

Ive added daft yellow lines (that look like noodles on my face) so my face isnt revealed, that would make the picture worse.
Original post by inthedark1
well 2009's an improvement at the moment its 1950's and looks like this.. its very wavy, unstylish and i just cant manage it never have been able to, all my family say that I don't suit long hair.

Ive added daft yellow lines (that look like noodles on my face) so my face isnt revealed, that would make the picture worse.

I like your hair; in my opinion, you should keep it. The other one is terrible.
Original post by RenéDescartes
I like your hair; in my opinion, you should keep it. The other one is terrible.

Will you suggest a short hairstyle that you think isn't terrible? I just cant manage longer hair and since i have to have it tied back all the time at work its uncomfy.

I used to have a classic bob style but with my hair being so wavy it looked very unstylish as soon as I went outside. Id like the back to be very short so I can just leave it, like guys/men can with theirs. I thought that as opposed to having it short all over -a longer front would be more feminine...
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by inthedark1
Will you suggest a short hairstyle that you think isn't terrible? I just cant manage longer hair and since i have to have it tied back all the time at work its uncomfy.

My definition of short is not the same as yours. Your hair at the moment, for me, is short. This is a female haircut that I like, however, it is pretty much what you have.

Quick Reply