The Student Room Group

Sainsbury's uniform

I've just got myself a job with Sainsbury's in the baker department and I've got my uniform do I have to wear the white coat or is it optinal
If you’ve been given it to wear as part of the uniform then most likely yes.
They’re not likely to waste money giving you uniforms you’re not going to wear
Reply 2
Hey, yes you have to when you are working in the bakery as you could contaminate the food etc...
Reply 3
Interview is easy, don't need to worry about it you will be with a few others too.
If you’re working in the bakery then the white coat will be part of your ppe and you’ll have to wear it. Bit like chefs have to wear their whites when in the kitchen.
Reply 5
Interview is easy, don't need to worry about it you will be with a few others too.
Original post by moonkatt
If you’re working in the bakery then the white coat will be part of your ppe and you’ll have to wear it. Bit like chefs have to wear their whites when in the kitchen.

Ok thank you, so what about the counter deli counter cheese counter fish counter? Cafe? Thank you.
Reply 6
maybe they want you to be revealing?. BTW i think i saw you in sainsburys
Reply 7
Original post by Hughazz
maybe they want you to be revealing?. BTW i think i saw you in sainsburys

Really.... What one?
Reply 8
the one in london
Original post by Kirstyja

Ok thank you, so what about the counter deli counter cheese counter fish counter? Cafe? Thank you.

It’ll depend on what their policy is, it’s possible they’d expect you to on the deli counter though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending