The Student Room Group

Euro coins to pounds exchange

Just about to leave Paris and head home. I have several Euros left, all coins. I don't really have anything to use them for, however I am in need of some cash at home.

Does anyone know of a way to exchange euro coins into pounds?
Original post by Joe2001
Just about to leave Paris and head home. I have several Euros left, all coins. I don't really have anything to use them for, however I am in need of some cash at home.

I have no knowledge of any exchange taking foreign coins for any currency.
Original post by paul514
I have no knowledge of any exchange taking foreign coins for any currency.

is that u in ur pic
Original post by Black Rubella
is that u in ur pic

Nah I put it there for the fun of it 🙄

Of course it is me.
Original post by paul514
Nah I put it there for the fun of it 🙄

Of course it is me.

U look fit

Were u at the rally last week boi?
Original post by Black Rubella
U look fit

Were u at the rally last week boi?

No idea what rally you are on about.
Original post by paul514
No idea what rally you are on about.

Considering this may be your last opportunity tl step foot in the european union as a brit without paying visa fees. I would save it up for your next trip to the continent ie the visa fees. #brexitisrealfolks
Original post by Realitysreflexx
Considering this may be your last opportunity tl step foot in the european union as a brit without paying visa fees. I would save it up for your next trip to the continent ie the visa fees. #brexitisrealfolks

It’s something like 50 quid for a none eu citizen to get a visa for a year...... hardly bank breaking
Original post by paul514
It’s something like 50 quid for a none eu citizen to get a visa for a year...... hardly bank breaking

Its not the money its the symbolic discomfort. Risen to power yet banished to an island feeling.
Its not the money its the symbolic discomfort. Risen to power yet banished to an island feeling.

Ah so now it’s not the money but symbolism 😂

I think you should spend your time worrying about something worthwhile and not going completely off topic 👍
Original post by paul514
Ah so now it’s not the money but symbolism 😂

I think you should spend your time worrying about something worthwhile and not going completely off topic 👍

You don't even know what to do with your change, yet dare instruct me how to think, smells like a leaver.
You don't even know what to do with your change, yet dare instruct me how to think, smells like a leaver.

Yes I voted leave but I also know what to do with my change, spend it there.
Google-there are several online exchange services that will exchange coins.
Original post by paul514
Yes I voted leave but I also know what to do with my change, spend it there.

Yuck then why go to europe if you betrayed its citizens.
Yuck then why go to europe if you betrayed its citizens.

🙄 you’re right I’ll stop eating pizza too.
Original post by Joe2001

Shops usually only exchange notes, coins are too much hassle.

Either hold onto them for your next trip to Europe, or see if you can sell them to a friend going there soon if you really need to get them back into pounds.

Quick Reply

Latest