The Student Room Group

Can you get a girlfriend without a car or job at 16?

Hey I'm 16 and I don't have a car and my parents don't want me working. The problem is that I feel inferior to other guys and that I'm low in the competition to get any girl I'd want to develop a relationship with. I need some advice if you are willing to give some. Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

A car wouldn’t be much use to u at that age anyway , you just gonna lie over the bonnet ?
I had a car and a job and still had no girlfriend :rolleyes:
Very few people have a car at 16 mate, what r u gonna do with it?

You can get a job. But I'd also think most 16 year olds with gfs dont have jobs.
Original post by Matt3031
Hey I'm 16 and I don't have a car and my parents don't want me working. The problem is that I feel inferior to other guys and that I'm low in the competition to get any girl I'd want to develop a relationship with. I need some advice if you are willing to give some. Thanks.

What would you do with a car at 16? You're way too young to be thinking about developing any relationship. Focus on your studies, seriously.
How long are the waiting times?
Is anyone here available to be ecolier’s girlfriend?
Correction, is there any girl with 9 A*s in their GCSEs who’s willing to be ecolier’s girlfriend? 😂😂
Of course you can. But your parents don't want you working?? Why?
Lmao :rofl:
Original post by Matt3031

A Relationship attracted and conditioned on your monetary power is not worthy
only a shallow female would reject you based on your mode of transport
No one at 16, let alone 19 has a job and a car, not many people around this age do.

You can still have that and still not have a girlfriend.
(edited 5 years ago)
No you can't. Your broke ass isn't getting any chick unless you have money my man.

Unless you get some pocket money off mummy and you can take her out for a McDonald's meal for 2.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending