The Student Room Group

Scare AngryJellyfish in 150 words or fewer!

It's just over a week until Halloween! :jacko: Time to find out once again whether the people of TSR can scare me using no more than 150 words. Anything goes, so long as it's within the site's rules, and whoever does the best job will win a rep boost from one of the braver members of the CT.

Scroll to see replies

I'm watching you sitting there while you're reading this... :devil::devil:
Original post by winterscoming
I'm watching you sitting there while you're reading this... :devil::devil:

Hello, wherever you are! :hello:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
It's just over a week until Halloween! :jacko: Time to find out once again whether the people of TSR can scare me using no more than 150 words. Anything goes, so long as it's within the site's rules, and whoever does the best job will win a rep boost from one of the braver members of the CT.

Ghoulllllllll 👻☠️💀
Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit
Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit
Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit
Hello, wherever you are! :hello:

Hello! :hello: -- if I told you that, it wouldn't be as scary :wink:
Original post by the bear
Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit

:rofl:
Original post by the bear

I think the scariest part of this post is that TSR won't let me quote it properly. :afraid:

AJ I've written something of exactly 150 words below.
Honestly I don't think you'll be able to read it without being so in fear that you might shrek your own actual self.
However, if it's still light outside and you've consumed a form of sugar recently, go ahead. But beware!

Spoiler

"Just before leaving, @Fox Corner had a brilliant idea of moving D&CA and F&S into Entertainment. No new CAs or ST will be provided. It will happen at 11.30pm on Saturday, 20 October, just in time for half-term when out-of-hours are going on a jolly to the Seychelles."
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 10
Weebs will be made illegal after brexit
Original post by Reality Check
"Just before leaving, @Fox Corner had a brilliant idea of moving D&CA and F&S into Entertainment. No new CAs or ST will be provided. It will happen at 11.30pm on Saturday, 20 October, just in time for half-term when out-of-hours are going on a jolly to the Seychelles."

More areas of the site under my command? :colone:
The date is 29th March 2020.

@AngryJellyfish logs onto his laptop at 11:59pm to receive the Level 6 One of Us TSR Badge which had taken 15 years to earn.

Excitedly as after TSR's hyperlink has been sent to open TSR. The screen flashes an image up.

Error. Server is deleted. Please refresh.

He refreshes the page. It comes back up and successfully logs in. New beta site. Only beta.

Despite that. Phew. A sigh of relief.

Then he looks at his about me profile and finds that the entered birthdate on the about me pofile was 1975. But had joined TSR in 2025. Also the badges.had vanished and for some reason there was no blue username (which would never happen).

Impossible AJ thought.

Then Skype opened on the laptop and the camers showed a troll right behind him.

:undefined:troll

Edit:spelling
(edited 5 years ago)
:bump: I'm mildly unnerved at best so far!
'new post(s) in spam thread' 'new post(s) in CTAM in 5s'

AJ logs in to TSR after just hours away to discover 698 unread notifications...

the CT turned post notifications on again and this time...f o r e v e r:ahhhhh:
TSR has gone out of business.
Original post by Toastiekid
'new post(s) in spam thread' 'new post(s) in CTAM in 5s'

AJ logs in to TSR after just hours away to discover 698 unread notifications...

the CT turned post notifications on again and this time...f o r e v e r:ahhhhh:

The last time they did that, barely anybody posted in any of the threads I watch. :moon: Still find it very frustrating that I'm not getting notifications in the Anime Soc thread since then, though. :grumble:

Original post by RichPiana
TSR has gone out of business.

Wouldn't surprise me. Round avatars, indeed...
The last time they did that, barely anybody posted in any of the threads I watch. :moon: Still find it very frustrating that I'm not getting notifications in the Anime Soc thread since then, though. :grumble:

awh that's annoying:grumble:
I have a word limit of 150 words.

Quick Reply

Latest