The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't like rating people but you're a good-looking guy. No need to change anything.
6/10

You're relatively good looking but you dress like a gay accountant.
Reply 3
Original post by Violet Femme
6/10

Original post by sinfonietta
I don't like rating people but you're a good-looking guy. No need to change anything.

Thanks! I know you don’t like rating people but I would appreciate it if you did but no pressure!
Reply 4
Original post by Violet Femme
6/10

Thanks for your rating any tips for improvement and is it my socks that make me look like a gay accountant?
you look like someone who needs to know if they are good looking or not
Reply 6
Just looking for advice
You’re good looking, i like what you’re wearing and you can never go wrong with a beard
Reply 8
Original post by Wooord
You’re good looking, i like what you’re wearing and you can never go wrong with a beard

Thanks ever so much any tips for improvement? :smile:
Original post by calm12345
Thanks for your rating any tips for improvement and is it my socks that make me look like a gay accountant?

don't listen to that miss madame, the socks are cute af.
Reply 10
Original post by snugglebear
don't listen to that miss madame, the socks are cute af.

Thanks at least someone likes them!
Original post by calm12345
Just looking for advice

just a sidenote - I think this is the first time I have seen someone on here use this word correctly. it's usually "just looking for advise." sorry, don't mind me.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by snugglebear
just a sidenote - I think this is the first time I have seen someone on here use this word correctly. it's usually "just looking or advise." sorry, don't mind me.

Haha you seem like you have excellent observation skills.
you look like an Oil Rig Supply vessel Engineer.
Reply 14
Original post by lightlyblue
you look like an Oil Rig Supply vessel Engineer.

Is that a good thing?
Reply 15
Anymore for anymore?
Reply 16
Would love to see some more comments
you look like an "Oil Rig Supply vessel Engineer". precisely the reason you will not get any more comments ...you do not look like anything else , so what else can people say ...?
Reply 18
Original post by lightlyblue
you look like an "Oil Rig Supply vessel Engineer". precisely the reason you will not get any more comments ...you do not look like anything else , so what else can people say ...?

Apparently I also look like a gay accountant
Reply 19
I'm a guy but you never said you only wanted opinions from women on sexual attraction so...
I'd give you a 6/10, you're not a bad looking dude but you're no model either, the best way to improve you rating would be to hit the gym. Not a fan of brightly colored socks tho, unless you're wearing brightly colored tekkies or running shoes or whatever the hell you call them in England.

Latest

Trending

Trending