The Student Room Group

aqa physics paper 1?

does anyone remember the main topics for the latest physics aqa gcse 2018 paper 1?
(for triple science)

please tell me, even if you can only remember a small bit :smile: <3

xoxoxoxoxox
My mind has blocked any memory of the exam, but one thing that did stick out for me was a banana question. It was asking why it is useful to use bananas as a measure of radiation instead of sieverts. Don’t panic when you see that question. It’s only one mark. I know that it ruined my confidence level as soon as I saw it.

I know that I’m not that much help. I’m sorry. Physics gave me amnesia
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
One about granite and radiation aswell .Quite a hard one about circuits you had to add a component and then there was like a 5 mark calculation on it.
Reply 3
thank you so much both of you!! i love you so much xoxox:smile:
Original post by oliviaia
thank you so much both of you!! i love you so much xoxox:smile:

Do you remember anything😃 If so please tell me
Reply 5
Original post by username4400730
Do you remember anything😃 If so please tell me

Something about how electrons can move shells. I’m really sorry that’s all I can remember. We never went through the test ☹️
Reply 6
Original post by username4271948
My mind has blocked any memory of the exam, but one thing that did stick out for me was a banana question. It was asking why it is useful to use bananas as a measure of radiation instead of sieverts. Don’t panic when you see that question. It’s only one mark. I know that it ruined my confidence level as soon as I saw it.

I know that I’m not that much help. I’m sorry. Physics gave me amnesia

What did you get in the end for physics in gcse in this test I got a 7 and I’m bad At physics

Quick Reply

Latest