The Student Room Group

PwC 2019

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I applied for a womens shadowing scheme for spring week and only got 5813 but continued to the next round
I'm applying for the school leaver's, got 5910 and an immediate email saying I was successful
Original post by DiamondArtist
I'm applying for the school leaver's, got 5910 and an immediate email saying I was successful

Hi to apply for 2019 entry for the school leavers programme is there a deadline? I'm currently in year 13, it it too late to apply? Also, can I still apply here if I applied to Medicine. Sorry for so many questions, just found out about this.
Reply 63
I've just done the online interview for school leavers assurance... anyone doing school leavers got an invite to the assessment centre yet?
Reply 64
Applied for the grad scheme (Strategy&, consulting) and still haven't heard anything back following my psychometric tests, anybody else in the same position? Bit concerned because the video interview deadline is on the 28th of October.
Original post by ajl96
Applied for the grad scheme (Strategy&, consulting) and still haven't heard anything back following my psychometric tests, anybody else in the same position? Bit concerned because the video interview deadline is on the 28th of October.

Hi, sorry how did you find out that the deadline for the video interview is on the 28th of October? Is that specific to your application area or overall because I can't find anything about the video deadline on the website.
Reply 66
Original post by Bebaxoxo
Hi, sorry how did you find out that the deadline for the video interview is on the 28th of October? Is that specific to your application area or overall because I can't find anything about the video deadline on the website.

Hmm. Just had a look at where I thought it said that the deadline for video interviews was the 28th of October but I didn’t see anything there. Can’t remember where it said but I do have a distinct memory of it being written somewhere, however, I might be mistaken!
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 67
Original post by ajl96

Have you checked the online portal? If you meet the benchmark the video interview immediately unlocks. Feedback on the psychometric tests isn't given but they have some non-specific feedback automatically generated on the careers gateway under 'Feedback Library' at the top of the page.
Reply 68
Original post by AlexApp
Have you checked the online portal? If you meet the benchmark the video interview immediately unlocks. Feedback on the psychometric tests isn't given but they have some non-specific feedback automatically generated on the careers gateway under 'Feedback Library' at the top of the page.

Thanks for the advice! I just checked it out again, but the portal still says that they're going to be in touch soon. Guess I'll wait and see.
Alright coz that's really thrown me off, dont have time to do it by Sunday. I've emailed PwC to see if there is one. Have you done the video interview yet?
Reply 70
Alright coz that's really thrown me off, dont have time to do it by Sunday. I've emailed PwC to see if there is one. Have you done the video interview yet?

Nice, was going to email tomorrow if I hadn't heard anything, but would appreciate it if you let me know what they say! Haven't done it yet, still waiting for the results from the test. Hopefully everything will come through in the next couple of days.
Original post by ajl96
Nice, was going to email tomorrow if I hadn't heard anything, but would appreciate it if you let me know what they say! Haven't done it yet, still waiting for the results from the test. Hopefully everything will come through in the next couple of days.

Yea ofcourse, I'll let you if they reply before the apparent deadline.
Also I got my results from the test immediately...? I'm guessing it might be the area youre applying for??
Reply 72
Yea ofcourse, I'll let you if they reply before the apparent deadline./QUOTE]

Thanks! I got a score but no indication of whether it was sufficient - I’ve heard some people say that they immediately were accepted and some say they were immediately rejected, so I imagine they’re going to pass the best of the middle-achievers, so to speak? I’m applying for consulting in Strategy& - you doing the same?
[QUOTE="ajl96;80311470"]
Yea ofcourse, I'll let you if they reply before the apparent deadline./QUOTE]

Thanks! I got a score but no indication of whether it was sufficient - I’ve heard some people say that they immediately were accepted and some say they were immediately rejected, so I imagine they’re going to pass the best of the middle-achievers, so to speak? I’m applying for consulting in Strategy& - you doing the same?

Ah right yea it seems like that then.

No, Im applying for Assurance lol
I went to an pwc event and the recruiters said the score is no indication of whether you pass or not. Apparently the software tracks over 3000 data points and gives feedback based on those.
Reply 75
Original post by varelier
I went to an pwc event and the recruiters said the score is no indication of whether you pass or not. Apparently the software tracks over 3000 data points and gives feedback based on those.

Interesting - thanks for the info!
Original post by Sainsburysbasics
Hi to apply for 2019 entry for the school leavers programme is there a deadline? I'm currently in year 13, it it too late to apply? Also, can I still apply here if I applied to Medicine. Sorry for so many questions, just found out about this.

Hi, and I'm pretty sure it's on a rolling basis and so the sooner you apply the better but it's not too late to do it now. I think some routes and some locations do have deadlines that are the end of October to November, though only graduate and undergraduate options have deadlines on the website. You can still apply to uni and an apprenticeship but you will have to figure out which route you want to take because you can get offers on the apprenticeships before you even do your exams depending on the company.
Original post by moon324
I've just done the online interview for school leavers assurance... anyone doing school leavers got an invite to the assessment centre yet?

I'm applying to audit and haven't heard anything since I did the career conversation thing. Have you received any feedback from it yet?
(edited 5 years ago)
Hello all!

How time pressured is the numerical and logical reasoning?
Reply 79
Original post by Emmanewsome
Hello all!

How time pressured is the numerical and logical reasoning?

17 questions in 17 minutes for both if I recall, if you finish you're doing very well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending