The Student Room Group

The Official 2019 KPMG graduate schemes application thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by MrMusician95
Yeah, they are different.

Thanks for the reply! Was only informed that applications opened this time last week and I am trying to gauge how quickly I need to get these tests done so that I don't miss my chance but can also get some more applications out there. KPMG is my preferred firm atm so would like to go there but I am just wondering whether I can put it off until Saturday before completing the last stage of psychometric testing :colonhash:
Yes! do have any idea what will be happening on the day?
Original post by h_mann98
Anybody got the launchpad next Tuesday in London????

do you have any idea what the case study is about?
Anyone going to the Launch Pads got any tips about what to expect/prepare? Cheers!
Original post by Chem Dog
Anyone going to the Launch Pads got any tips about what to expect/prepare? Cheers!

have you been invited for an LP?
Original post by ilovecake123
have you been invited for an LP?

Yeah I’ve been invited to one in Leeds on the 21st of November

what did you apply for and when?
Original post by ilovecake123
what did you apply for and when?

Applied for management consulting about two weeks ago
I'm a bit confused... I applied for the Investment Advisory programme the day it became active back in August. Passed everything after that and heard back after audio submission over 2 months ago. Still awaiting information about a LP. Although scrolling through this thread it appears not a single person who has a LP invitation applied to Investment Advisory... maybe Investment Advisory has been heavily over subscribed? If anyone has got a LP invitation and also applied to Investment Advisory, can they please let me know? I didn't see any claims of this in the thread so far...
Original post by the_end_u_see
I'm a bit confused... I applied for the Investment Advisory programme the day it became active back in August. Passed everything after that and heard back after audio submission over 2 months ago. Still awaiting information about a LP. Although scrolling through this thread it appears not a single person who has a LP invitation applied to Investment Advisory... maybe Investment Advisory has been heavily over subscribed? If anyone has got a LP invitation and also applied to Investment Advisory, can they please let me know? I didn't see any claims of this in the thread so far...

I have called and emailed the recruiters so many times - I am in your exact same position for IA...- no idea what they are playing at.,..
Original post by Verastem999
I have called and emailed the recruiters so many times - I am in your exact same position for IA...- no idea what they are playing at.,..

Same with me.
Reply 71
this KPMG?
Attachment not found
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 72
How long did KPMG take to review audio submissions? I submitted yesterday and just wondering when I might get confirmation...

Also, for those who did the LP event, how did you find it? Which part was most challenging? Which part did you enjoy the most :smile:

Thanks!
Original post by j_d_v
How long did KPMG take to review audio submissions? I submitted yesterday and just wondering when I might get confirmation...

Also, for those who did the LP event, how did you find it? Which part was most challenging? Which part did you enjoy the most :smile:

Thanks!

I heard back about my audio submission within five working days.
Reply 74
Original post by MrMusician95
I heard back about my audio submission within five working days.

Perfect, thank you very much; good luck with all your applications :smile:
Reply 75

I've been invited to the same LP! For Business Consulting, Don't you find it weird though that the LP is at a museum and not their offices?!?!? No idea what to expect there's hardly any info on their website
Anyone invited for the launch pad after receiving the email regarding a number of candidates being ahead of you?
Is anyone still on hold after submitting their Digital Audio thing? I got an email on 22nd October saying they're very interested in my application, but I haven't had any news since. I applied for Graduate Tax 2019 start. I hope they haven't already filled the position, KPMG was my preferred firm :frown:
Any advice for the audio submission?
Original post by Amanda Brown
Any advice for the audio submission?

It's pretty straightforward really, just have to answer the questions as they are, they're looking for your personality to come through throughout. It seemed almost like a cover letter to me (but without the formalities). If you have work experience, make sure you get that in. Also, make sure you sound enthusiastic throughout

Quick Reply

Latest