The Student Room Group

EY and Accenture 2019 applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hj_m
I got an email saying that the feedback was available - came about 2 days after i completed the test!

I received the same, and in the Accenture feedback it said to expect a response within 10 working days. For me the 10 working days deadline is tomorrow - unsure whether that is a good thing or not! Is the next round an AC, if successful?
Original post by ferrety_boy
I received the same, and in the Accenture feedback it said to expect a response within 10 working days. For me the 10 working days deadline is tomorrow - unsure whether that is a good thing or not! Is the next round an AC, if successful?

It's been I think 13 working days for me. I emailed them and they said it usually takes 10-15 working days and they've had way more applications than anticipated so we should know in the coming days - pretty sure next is video interview. Everywhere I've read they're renowned for being slow so expect the same wait after the next step.
Original post by BayHarborButcher
It's been I think 13 working days for me. I emailed them and they said it usually takes 10-15 working days and they've had way more applications than anticipated so we should know in the coming days - pretty sure next is video interview. Everywhere I've read they're renowned for being slow so expect the same wait after the next step.

I think that I applied for a graduate scheme which has start dates between February and June - if they want me to start in February they had better hurry up with the whole process haha

:facepalm:

I think that I applied for a graduate scheme which has start dates between February and June - if they want me to start in February they had better hurry up with the whole process haha

:facepalm:

Yup I did as well and it's actually January-June haha. From what I gather successful applicants will almost definitely not be starting in January, probably more like March or something. Looking at last years threads they were equally slow so no chance anyone would get an offer by January.
Reply 24
I received a rejection email yesterday evening

oh man.. sorry!

hope your other applications go well!
Anyone actually heard anything from Accenture yet?
Reply 26
Anyone actually heard anything from Accenture yet?

nope. still waiting...
Original post by MR52
nope. still waiting...

I didn't think the wait would actually be this bad lmao
Anyone have any insight on the structure or questions in the immersive assessments? And how long after the initial application did y'all get the link for the tests? Appreciate any help thanks :smile:
I didn't think the wait would actually be this bad lmao

think I've been waiting 15 working days since doing the tests? could be longer!
think I've been waiting 15 working days since doing the tests? could be longer!

I think for me it's been nearly 20 haha
I think for me it's been nearly 20 haha

I'm very unsure how to take this - either it's a polite rejection, or maybe they are waiting for more people to complete the online tests to set a benchmark?
I started my application to Accenture last week on their ‘headstart’ thing, but I’ve not heard back for anything, including completing online tests.
Am I missing doing something here? Seems like a vary weird application system...
I'm very unsure how to take this - either it's a polite rejection, or maybe they are waiting for more people to complete the online tests to set a benchmark?

I genuinely think it's because they're just very very slow at processing applications (or at least I keep telling myself this haha). I looked at last years thread and they were all experiencing the same slowness lmao
Original post by tillytots
I started my application to Accenture last week on their ‘headstart’ thing, but I’ve not heard back for anything, including completing online tests.
Am I missing doing something here? Seems like a vary weird application system...

You should get an email for their immersive assessment thing. Maybe they're slowing everything down as they have so many applications
You should get an email for their immersive assessment thing. Maybe they're slowing everything down as they have so many applications

Having to apply through Headstart alone complicates the whole process!
Having to apply through Headstart alone complicates the whole process!

Yea you're right I really don't understand why they don't do it like everyone else haha
Original post by torypath
I got rejected from Accenture without even getting the immersive assessments just based on my app 6 hours later even though I’ve had solid internships, a first and all A**s, numerous extracurriculars, listed all the target skills (and made it to final assessment round last year but was put on hold because they filled all positions) so I’m wondering if it was the personality quiz that was to my detriment? I’m wondering what your scores were like for that? I skewed 91 in favour of people vs task- oriented and I’m worried that nulled me. Just looking for some clarity so I know how to proceed with future apps to avoid a similar fate. Pretty gutted to be automatically rejected after I was pre-screened for a referral and they liked my cv and skills. Thanks all.

That's pretty odd. The fact you got rejected so quickly must mean it's something in your application. Maybe it is the quiz, although I checked and I got 83 in favour of people focused (pretty such it's better to be people focused). I remember I got rejected from somewhere because I accidentally ticked no to a question that needed to be a yes
That's pretty odd. The fact you got rejected so quickly must mean it's something in your application. Maybe it is the quiz, although I checked and I got 83 in favour of people focused (pretty such it's better to be people focused). I remember I got rejected from somewhere because I accidentally ticked no to a question that needed to be a yes

I actually got exactly the same - 83 people focused!
I actually got exactly the same - 83 people focused!

Haha guess there weren't many questions to differentiate us all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending