Breast Reduction at 18 Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hey.

I’m 18 and I’m wanting a breast reduction. I’m quite petite but I’m a G cup (30”) and I have slight back/neck pain due to this.
I am not terribly unhappy with my boob size but I know they will head south muchhh quicker than a smaller breast
I can’t run/jump in a normal bra and I have to fork out lots of money for bras/bikinis/sports bras etc, plus i feel it offsets my figure a bit.

Any tips on how to reduce them naturally ? I’m on Lucette to control my acne which may have caused an increase in size ? I’m not overweight (54kgs).

Also is it free ? I know the NHS have recently cut their funding for breast reduction lol
dudemanmad
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
*PERSONALLY* I don't think that the NHS should be funding Breast Reduction unless it properly has health implications. Also if you're 18 why not let your body be natural for a bit longer? It's your choice at the end of the day but I reckon that if you're truly the average weight for your height then you've been blessed/cursed depending on how you see it. So yeah I'd say don't do it until you truly feel it's reducing the quality of your life
lionheart27
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Pics or gtfo
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We're going to need pictures to properly assess your situation. I'm from the NHS
wow how thirsty and sad
oliyoyo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
hi! im 17 and have been to the doctors about getting a breast reduction and recently went to the hospital for the assessment. I'm obviously not allowed it until I'm 18 which is why I have a hospital appointment for next July so we can set a date for surgery. I used to be a G but lost quite a bit to weight and now I'm an E/F but they still make me self conscious and I have awful back pain because of them. your BMI needs to be 26/27 or under(not sure how bmi works but I was 27 and they said that was dot on) and you need to be at least a size E. but I would speak to your doctor about it and soon because breast reductions are soon to be taken off the nhs altogether I think. hope this helped
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #3
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey.

I’m 18 and I’m wanting a breast reduction. I’m quite petite but I’m a G cup (30”) and I have slight back/neck pain due to this.
I am not terribly unhappy with my boob size but I know they will head south muchhh quicker than a smaller breast
I can’t run/jump in a normal bra and I have to fork out lots of money for bras/bikinis/sports bras etc, plus i feel it offsets my figure a bit.

Any tips on how to reduce them naturally ? I’m on Lucette to control my acne which may have caused an increase in size ? I’m not overweight (54kgs).

Also is it free ? I know the NHS have recently cut their funding for breast reduction lol
Dieting only shifts a small amount of weight from them.

I tried to have the surgery done on the NHS but they said my case wasn’t severe enough so I had to go private to get it done. Best decision ever tho
gelle
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi a friend got hers done when she was 16 but her boobs are still big compared to the rest of her body, due to the fact that the fat isn’t being burned off the fat from what you eat etc will always go to your boobs unless you follows diet. If you have big boobs naturally they will always be big unless you lose weight and then the fat from there will come off. I don’t think the NHS will cover that breast re-education as you’re 18 and you need ways to prove the effect on your health.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (14)
13.73%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (6)
5.88%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (5)
4.9%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (15)
14.71%
Monster Munch (9)
8.82%