The Student Room Group

Things about TSR that you didn't know when you'd first joined ?

Any dark or funny things that you didn't know about TSR until later ? :mmm:

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

That there would be so much drama here
Original post by Professional G
That there would be so much drama here

Ikr :redface:
That there is so much hate. But they do sometimes make me think and get me to further evidence my own opinions against them which is good.

Plus it’s all worth it when you get people to agree, or prove a stereotype to be wrong :smile:
That i would meet so many lovely friends from the volunteer team who i have had the privilege to meet up with :smile:

also the fact i would still be here 3 years later after only joining to talk about GCSE results... :getmecoat:
Original post by FlamingFlamango
That there is so much hate. But they do sometimes make me think and get me to further evidence my own opinions against them which is good.

Plus it’s all worth it when you get people to agree, or prove a stereotype to be wrong :smile:

Ngl, debate threads can be tiring too.

Original post by CoolCavy
That i would meet so many lovely friends from the volunteer team who i have had the privilege to meet up with :smile:

also the fact i would still be here 3 years later after only joining to talk about GCSE results... :getmecoat:

TSR is so addictive, even I'd joined for the same reason, and I'm still hooked :tongue:
Reply 6
Everyone has 100 A*s and 8 inch penises.
Original post by UWS
Everyone has 100 A*s and 8 inch penises.

I do know about the 100 A*s thing, but didn't know about the latter :rofl:
Original post by UWS
8 inch penises.

Mine's 12 gems long, get it right
Reply 9

Size matters :mmm:
Reply 10

mine's equivalent to the area represented by the integral of e^x from the origin to x=3x.
PS in inches obvs
HAHAHA 😂

The rep on the profile is personal rep :smile:
I'm sure it made them happy tho :hmmmm:
Aw that's pretty cute :tongue:
The hidden chatroom.
I dont know.. a lot of people here seem theophobic or something.
You will know when/if you get invited
That there were old people on this site. Thought it would just be teenagers. Then it hit me when I got sent a D pic in the pms!!!! I almost dropped my phone, I was only 14
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Rainfall
That there were old people on this site. Thought it would just be teenagers. Then it hit me when I got sent a D pic in the pms!!!! I almost dropped my phone, I was only 14

for real?? :eek: that's disturbing...
little people in my age range. when i first passed by tsr cos I had a concern about clearing ages ago and googled then randomly clicked this, there were uni students, party people types it seemed, legit funny people, fit birds and all. Went away when I found what i was looking for and too lazy to register lol

then I came back and joined and...yea...loads of wet yutes.

Quick Reply

Latest