The Student Room Group

Christian friends

I have no friends who are Christians and I honesty find it extremely difficult to keep up with my faith. Genuinely trying to find more Christians friends as I believe it will help with my journey.
Reply 1
I am I am young and the church my family attend is full of little kids like age 8-10 , which are not my age group
Reply 2
Original post by Sharemine
I am I am young and the church my family attend is full of little kids like age 8-10 , which are not my age group

same
Same,
They started a youth group for my age but they had to lower the age for it at we had no one to attend otherwise so now I am the oldest by a good year and a half and that's my sister and her friend then we jump two year down I love going but sometimes it makes me feel so lonely and that there is no one like me, my age etc, who is trying with her faith but is struggling.
Join a youth group in another church or a common one in the area? If there isn’t one, make one!
Reply 5
I would suggest attending a different church from time to time so you can meet new people. You could also find Christian friends at school, if there are the means for you to start a Christian club or something of that sort. Another suggestion is to ask your parents about this, as they probably would know where most Christians gather in your area. Or maybe try something like a pen-pal?
Many Christians struggle with this. It is difficult to find followers of the Truth in this fallen world. One way or another though, the Lord will provide.
God bless you and your loved ones, have a nice day❤
Reply 6
Original post by Sharemine
I have no friends who are Christians and I honesty find it extremely difficult to keep up with my faith. Genuinely trying to find more Christians friends as I believe it will help with my journey.

See if we are anywhere near you.
I have the same issue; my church is full of lovely people but they’re all either old or pre-pubescent kids
Original post by NJA
See if we are anywhere near you.

Thanks, I'll have a look into it

Quick Reply

Latest