The Student Room Group

Mazars graduate scheme 2019

Hi guys

I've been invited to a telephone interview with Mazars having passed my online tests with them

Is there anyone out there who can share their experiences at this stage with me?

Any replies would be seriously appreciated!

Thank you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
IN, looking to apply in the future.
I have received my invitation to the Assessment Centre a few weeks ago, the interview is purely showing your knowledge and what you know tbh
Reply 3
Hi is the graduate program closed now?
Hello! I'm Kathleen, I work in the student recruitment team at Mazars. We have just signed up to Student Room, @Andee19 what role were you looking to apply for?
Reply 5
Original post by Kathleen_Mazars
Hello! I'm Kathleen, I work in the student recruitment team at Mazars. We have just signed up to Student Room, @Andee19 what role were you looking to apply for?

Hello Kathleen, I'm applying for audit and assurance graduate program. Is it still open? Thank you.
Reply 6
Original post by Kathleen_Mazars

Hi Kathleen, I have an upcoming Assessment centre on the 27th November for Tax and was wondering what I should expect in terms of written exercise and group activity?
Original post by KINGmeme
Hi guys

I've been invited to a telephone interview with Mazars having passed my online tests with them

Is there anyone out there who can share their experiences at this stage with me?

Thank you

How long did it take to hear back once you had completed the online tests? I am still waiting to hear back after completing my tests!
Original post by ferrety_boy
How long did it take to hear back once you had completed the online tests? I am still waiting to hear back after completing my tests!

I heard back the next day
Original post by Samanthavv
I heard back the next day

I received an email today inviting me to a telephone interview, but it took almost a week! Must be busy at the moment I suppose.
Reply 10
Anyone know what to expect for your telephone interview? The email says you will be asked to do an analytical exercise, but I’m not sure how?

Any help would be appreciated!
Anyone know what to expect for your telephone interview? The email says you will be asked to do an analytical exercise, but I’m not sure how?

Any help would be appreciated!

I am still awaiting the email with a link letting me book a telephone interview, but the email I have already received says nothing about an analytical exercise?
Reply 12
Original post by ferrety_boy
I am still awaiting the email with a link letting me book a telephone interview, but the email I have already received says nothing about an analytical exercise?

Hi you will receive another email when you have selected your interview time slot and it will ask you to do some research to prepare for the analytical exercise.
Hi you will receive another email when you have selected your interview time slot and it will ask you to do some research to prepare for the analytical exercise.

thank you!
Hi guys

Thank you

Hi! Did you sit for your online tests?

What was your feedback like?
anyone atttending the AC on tuesday at the london office?
Does anyone have tips on the telephone interview analytical exercise?
Reply 17
Does Anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you after the telephone interview ?
I had mine today.
Reply 18
Original post by lnka2
Does Anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you after the telephone interview ?
I had mine today.

They said to me I had passed the tests like 2/3 weeks ago and that they would be in touch about booking slots for telephone interviews but haven't heard from them since. Getting worried. How long did that take for you? Also do you mind sharing what sort of questions they asked, please :smile:?
Hi guys,I had my telephone interview on Monday (17/11/2018). I got an email the next day saying I've been invited to the AC. However I am really worried as I have been reading that sometimes the places get filled up early!Now that we're heading into christmas hols, I doubt the AC would be till Jan! Does anyone else have an AC in Jan?

Quick Reply

Latest