The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Beckett applicants thread 2019 entry

Anybody planning on going to Leeds Beckett starting next year? What are people studying? What accommodation you going for?

I'm wanting to go and study music tech, living in kirkstall brewery.

Would be nice to meet a few people who have similar plans

Scroll to see replies

This thread has been added to this HUGE list of 2019 applicants threads HERE

Now that you're in the Universities section, these forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.
(edited 5 years ago)
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by TSR_Ollie
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I do this?

Thank you!
Hey! Planning on studying Music Industries Management, have you been to any open days and visited accomodation? Haven't had the chance yet
Reply 4
Yeah I have been to the open day. I only looked at Kirkstall Brewery as the on campus accommodation is too expensive. The accommodation was nice, campus was nice and the city is good. Overall impressed and thinking it will be my top choice.
Original post by Billy.s99
Yeah I have been to the open day. I only looked at Kirkstall Brewery as the on campus accommodation is too expensive. The accommodation was nice, campus was nice and the city is good. Overall impressed and thinking it will be my top choice.

I haven't been to visit the accomodation but absolutely love the city and the course looks really really good. Hopefully going to visit again in the new year.
Are you guys the January 2019 starters?
Original post by harrisonlilley
Are you guys the January 2019 starters?

Yeah I am I had my offer through the other day
Original post by NDHewitt15
Yeah I am I had my offer through the other day

oh really thats great, congratulations! have you got accomadation sorted for when you start because i have a room to let in marsden house, because i am moving away and was wondering if anyone in the january starters wanted to take over a tennancy instead of going through all the paperwork of signing for a new one.. when you take over a new tennancy it is really simple.

if you would like my email it would be easier to contact me there
Hi, I'm wanting to do either Performing Arts or Theatre and Performance at Leeds Beckett University in September but not sure accomodation wise.
Hey, i'm also looking to go to Leeds Beckett, to study fashion design. I am completely stuck between living in or at home and travelling. Can't decide whats best.
Original post by quiananicole20
Hi, I'm wanting to do either Performing Arts or Theatre and Performance at Leeds Beckett University in September but not sure accomodation wise.
I applied for Psychology at Leeds Beckett and recieved an unconditional offer (which I am most likely going to take), and I was wondering who else had applied here too!
Hi! I’ve applied to entertainment management. No offer received yet, but ill likely be accepting if I get one!
I’m hoping to go to Leeds Beckett too, studying entertainment management. I plan on moving up, but living with my fiancé
Original post by olisanfo
I applied for Psychology at Leeds Beckett and recieved an unconditional offer (which I am most likely going to take), and I was wondering who else had applied here too!

Ahh! Well done I also got an unconditional for psych :smile:
Original post by IndiawoodsX
Ahh! Well done I also got an unconditional for psych :smile:

cheers! and well done you too. are you thinking of taking it?
Original post by Art3mis02
Hi! I’ve applied to entertainment management. No offer received yet, but ill likely be accepting if I get one!

I hope you hear back soon!!
I've recived an Uncondtitional to study Film Making. Will probably accept.
Original post by NormanWisdom1
I've recived an Uncondtitional to study Film Making. Will probably accept.

I got an unconditional for filmmaking a couple of days ago too. Beckett's in my top two so i'll probably end up accepting it as well
Original post by Billy.s99

Is the music tech in the city campus? I've been looking at Kirkstall too but it looks really far from City campus. All the accommodation near the city campus is expensive though so I'll probably have to go to Kirkstall Brewery or Sugarwell Court which is slightly closer but doesn't look very nice imo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending