Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Have you done it yet?
Reply 3
Original post by jelly1995
Hi!

I have applied for a graduate role PwC- just seen the process has changed and there is a one hour 'career conversation' video interview- wondering if anyone has any insight as last year it wasnt this long!

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I've just gotten onto the 'career conversation' for PWC. I was wondering how your's went, what kind of stuff they asked etc!

Thanks
Reply 4
Hey, overall it was ok- i still havent heard back but i was caught off guard for some of the case studies, there wasnt much time to read the question/information given and think of an answer. Overall I dont think theres much you can do to prep for it as it largely depends on what info you are given. But the usual questions of why Pwc etc are still at the beginning of the video interview.
Reply 5
ok just heard back- rejected!
Reply 6
Thats great thank you for the help!

Too bad that you got rejected, im guessing you've got feedback for it so thats good?
Hey, overall it was ok- i still havent heard back but i was caught off guard for some of the case studies, there wasnt much time to read the question/information given and think of an answer. Overall I dont think theres much you can do to prep for it as it largely depends on what info you are given. But the usual questions of why Pwc etc are still at the beginning of the video interview.

Is it an actual consulting-style case study ? How does that even work on a video interview??
Reply 8
jelly1995 did you apply for assurance? what did the case studies require?
ok just heard back- rejected!

When did you do your video interview because I did mine 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back yet? I'm applying to school leaver, which isn't the grad one but I the process is similar/ the same I think
Did you have to do the app game too? How long did it take to hear back from that?
Original post by Honor-Angels
Did you have to do the app game too? How long did it take to hear back from that?

That for me was automatic. After completing the game I got an email inviting me to the career conversation and that my feedback was available. Some people though were saying that they got an email that they would be looking at their career unlocked thing after the deadline.
Hi there,which area did you apply to (assurance, tax, consulting, deals) and what questions did you get asked? How many questions were there?
Original post by EloiseRimmer
Hi there,which area did you apply to (assurance, tax, consulting, deals) and what questions did you get asked? How many questions were there?

I applied for assurance in Manchester and there were about 12 questions. They were questions like what do you know about this company, why assurance, give an example of x and its result. Things like that and then it moved onto situations in a workplace, like how would you make sure everyone in a team has there say, how would you react when a colleague asks you for help but you're really busy, and other things like that.
Original post by DiamondArtist
I applied for assurance in Manchester and there were about 12 questions. They were questions like what do you know about this company, why assurance, give an example of x and its result. Things like that and then it moved onto situations in a workplace, like how would you make sure everyone in a team has there say, how would you react when a colleague asks you for help but you're really busy, and other things like that.

Thanks for the info! Were there any role specific questions/case studies or just the general motivation/situational type questions? Thanks :smile:
Hey guys im looking for PWC's economics video interview questions , i can offer JPM/UBS/ MS (First and second round)/ BNY mellon first round/ FIDELITY/BLACKROCK/BARC/HSBC/MACQ/SC(FIRST ROUND)/RBS/TROWE/EY/S&P/ROTHS (FIRST ROUND)/RBC (FIRST ROUND)/DC advisory first round /Deutsche first round

i also have screenshots of the test for KPMG EY and delloite

lmk, I did these myself and can provide a form of guarantee, thanks
Original post by personager
Thanks for the info! Were there any role specific questions/case studies or just the general motivation/situational type questions? Thanks :smile:

There were a few case studies but you couldn't prepare for them or anything and they were basically just giving you a background to the situational type questions, so if you prepare for mostly situational questions and then remember to link it to the case study you should do well. The only role specific question I think was to do with meeting a client for the first time since I'm applying for audit. What and where are you applying for?
Hey,How long were you given to awnser each question ?
Original post by Pavanbir
Hey,How long were you given to awnser each question ?

I'm pretty sure you get 30 seconds to prepare before it automatically starts recording. You then have two minutes to give your answer but it must be longer than 30 seconds before it can be complete.
Original post by DiamondArtist
I'm pretty sure you get 30 seconds to prepare before it automatically starts recording. You then have two minutes to give your answer but it must be longer than 30 seconds before it can be complete.

Thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending