The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Broke-up with my last partner recently and only really started connecting with someone new a few days ago.
Cos I got goals to smash bro! (no pun intended)
Original post by uwotlol
Why are you still single?

not interested in dating...yet
Not by choice
Honestly don’t know, a boy asked me out recently but I didn’t feel the same so could I just be picky??
Reply 6
Man's not hot.
I dont know - just havent met someone. Plus from experience (albeit one bad one) girlfriends are a lot of work and if they come with baggage I dont really need it. I know that sounds bad, but I need to put myself first from now on.
(edited 5 years ago)
Because the only person I'm interested in, it won't happen ever. And I'm super picky.
Because yall spend too much time on tsr
Now entering my fourth year of being single at 24. Managed to get one date in 2016 (rejected afterwards), two days in 2017 (rejected after second date for another man). No dates in 2018. Been using about 6 different online dating apps full-time, sometimes paying for subscriptions. Below average looks and dreadfully boring, but good academics/career prospects. No friends and little opportunity to meet anyone. I hope I can at least get one date in 2018 but I've only got 2 months left, but on the plus side at least I'm averaging one date per year.
Gay (reduces dating pool), fat, ugly, have many scars (reduces dating pool further), have the personality disorder noone wants to get in a relationship with (renders dating pool nonexistent)
Original post by Anonymous
Now entering my fourth year of being single at 24. Managed to get one date in 2016 (rejected afterwards), two days in 2017 (rejected after second date for another man). No dates in 2018. Been using about 6 different online dating apps full-time, sometimes paying for subscriptions. Below average looks and dreadfully boring, but good academics/career prospects. No friends and little opportunity to meet anyone. I hope I can at least get one date in 2018 but I've only got 2 months left, but on the plus side at least I'm averaging one date per year.

I know the feels! but go for it buddy! Go and get that date!
1. Not pretty
2. Dont go out (other than to uni/work)
3. Its not a priority rn
Trying to get my **** together and work on myself plus I'm in third year which is the worst time to start dating lol
Once I'm back on track then I'll focus outwards and try dating again
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Jack22031994
I know the feels! but go for it buddy! Go and get that date!

Oh, I'd definitely like to! I'll use these dating apps until I end up going through everybody in London if I have to. (Already have done for some apps...)
Original post by Anonymous
Oh, I'd definitely like to! I'll use these dating apps until I end up going through everybody in London if I have to. (Already have done for some apps...)

Well you’ve been more successful than me! Ive never had a conversation from an app let alone a date 😂
Because I had generalised social anxiety around girls I liked through basically all of secondary school, and now I'm at uni having mostly got over that bs I have the fun new problem of being woefully less experienced in dating and such than anybody I might want to persue. Also my friendship circle is quite small which reduces people I can be introduced to, and I don't want tinder or anything like that cause persuing it so actively is likely to just get me stressed if it goes nowhere. Which is fine, but reduces amount of people I meet (again). Having a >9000 post TSR account probably doesn't help either, now that I think about it...

Find myself alright looking nowadays tho, so there's that.
Reply 18
If only I were a Hydrogen nucleus in an Organic Molecule excited by radio frequency E.M radiation in an applied external magnetic field, then I would easily find someone who resonates with me on my frequency and become a doublet.
1. Been a c*nt for all 18 years of my life.
2. Introvert
3. Can't care for others.

Latest

Trending

Trending