Moved to University of Portsmouth
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2

could you tell me how it is please
Original post by Someone_133
could you tell me how it is please

I'm not a Portsmouth student. I've moved it to the right subforum for you so hopefully someone will see this and give you a useful answer soon :smile:
Reply 4
Iam planning to join this September too, I wanted to know the same thing.
Is University of Portsmouth good in terms of:
is it easy to make friends?
Are the teachers good?
Everything in general

Hi, I'm a second year student at the University of Portsmouth!

I found it quite easy to make friends, especially if you take part in some of the freshers activities and get involved with your course and societies. For my course we had a group chat even before we started so we could get to know people before we got there.

I've found the lecturers there to be very good. They've explained things really well and been great with giving feedback for assignments.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

- Becca :smile:
Is University of Portsmouth good in terms of:
is it easy to make friends?
Are the teachers good?
Everything in general

I lived in Portsmouth as an International student for 3 years (2015-2018) and yes I can say that it’s so easy to make friends especially if you live in halls for your first year or even in seminars there’s a lot of group work involved so theres no issues plus you can always join societies and they will make you feel like you belong there!

In terms of the teachers or lecturers it all depends on their individual personalities really, it’s hard to generalise but yes I’ve had good lecturers that I still keep in contact until now.

The good thing about portsmouth is that its a nice small city just full of students everywhere, everything is accessible and you can even walk around the city everything is close by. The food is amazing in portsmouth!! Theres also gunwharf outlet stores with really good brands! Summer at the beach is the best as well!!

Yes everything is good in general I’ve made so much memories in Portsmouth I keep coming back even though I live like 16hr flight away lol I hope you find this useful!
Reply 7
heyy guyss does anyone know someone who has already graduated from masters of eletrical and electronics engineering from portsmouth and how was the experience ? is it hard .please i need some details . thx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending