The Student Room Group

J.P. Morgan Work Experience 2019

Hey,
I thought I would make a thread for this. Has anyone else applied? Does anyone know when they tell you if you have gotten in?
Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied for the one in Bournemouth is that the one you applied for? And sorry I don't know how you find out if you got in but I assume in a few weeks they must either email you or call you? And for the interview did you have a video interview I didn't but I was confused with the link if you were supposed to have one? thanks :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Yeah I just finished applying for this. I delayed it for ages Becuase I thought it was a video but it was literally only one question. Tbh I think my response was not that good as I’m just too tired today and the word limit was kinda large. Also I don’t know how realistic it would be for me to go to Bournemouth considering that I’m from London. Anyway good luck guys.

Are there any other programs you’re applying to?
Hey guys, what questions were you asked in the video interview. I dunno if we got the same or not 🤷🏽*♂️
Original post by kyle_thacker
Hey guys, what questions were you asked in the video interview. I dunno if we got the same or not 🤷🏽*♂️

There wasn’t a video for me
Sorry
Original post by Snonflake
There wasn’t a video for me

Sorry not the video interview, just the normal questions
Reply 7
I am not sure what I will apply for yet I think boots do a Nottingham work experience scheme? What about you?
what did u guys write within the 4k character limit
Original post by kyle_thacker
Sorry not the video interview, just the normal questions

Yeah I think it’s all the same for everyone, why do you want to apply 4000 characters then school details and criminal conviction details
@Snonflake Could you send me a link to where we apply for this? I can't seem to find it.
Reply 11
Original post by Ronessi100
what did u guys write within the 4k character limit

I just blabbered on about achievements and books and other courses I had been on, I guess it was a very vague question. (All the courses and books were about investment banking not extracurricular stuff). Also about why the company is so great etc...
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Infinite Series
@Snonflake Could you send me a link to where we apply for this? I can't seem to find it.

Google “JP Morgan Work Experience” and the Bournemouth one comes up. They are only open for today so do it asap
https://careers.jpmorgan.com/careers/global/en/programs/uk-work-experience
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 13
Bruh I was sitting in school uniform getting ready for a video interview, but it was just an essay 😤
Reply 14
Original post by Snonflake
Yeah I just finished applying for this. I delayed it for ages Becuase I thought it was a video but it was literally only one question. Tbh I think my response was not that good as I’m just too tired today and the word limit was kinda large. Also I don’t know how realistic it would be for me to go to Bournemouth considering that I’m from London. Anyway good luck guys.

Are there any other programs you’re applying

Just stay in a youth hostel in bournmouth it's not that hard
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Infinite Series

https://careers.jpmorgan.com/careers/global/en/programs/uk-work-experience
Reply 16
Ohhhh, I didn't write about my extracurriculars lol. I thought it was asking us why we wanted to do the relevant work experience, so I just wrote about J.P. Morgan as a company + its values, and why I wanted to do finance :confused:
Original post by JessNg
Ohhhh, I didn't write about my extracurriculars lol. I thought it was asking us why we wanted to do the relevant work experience, so I just wrote about J.P. Morgan as a company + its values, and why I wanted to do finance :confused:

Same with me, now I’m wondering whether I misinterpreted the question 🤔🤔

Oh well. I feel like there will still be more stages like the interview. Also, they know the quality won’t be great Becuase of the short time frame allocated.
Reply 18
Original post by JessNg

Yeah that's what it was asking, I don't remember it asking for extra curriculars or interests
When is the deadline for the 4k character limit ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending