The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF international student; interview help.

Hi everyone! Overseas student here, applied for fashion marketing at LCF and just got an email invitation for a phone call interview.

In the email, they state to confirm immediately with my phone number if attending. It also links to my applicant portal to confirm whether attending or not. However, there’s no area in the confirmation section of my applicant portal for adding my preferred phone number... Am I suppose to be sending it in my email as a reply? Or will they just use the phone number given on my application?
Original post by Kdd1995
Hi everyone! Overseas student here, applied for fashion marketing at LCF and just got an email invitation for a phone call interview.

In the email, they state to confirm immediately with my phone number if attending. It also links to my applicant portal to confirm whether attending or not. However, there’s no area in the confirmation section of my applicant portal for adding my preferred phone number... Am I suppose to be sending it in my email as a reply? Or will they just use the phone number given on my application?

Congrats! i didnt know LCF were interniewing now tho?? they usually dont for bsuiness courses!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Guneesha
Hey, i'm wanting to apply as well but im a nervous wreck. do you mind sharing your personal statement?

@Guneesha You keep asking LCF applicants to share their personal statement. You know that's not a good idea. Just write your own.
Reply 3
Original post by Graceberry123
Congrats! i didnt know LCF were interniewing now tho?? they usually dont for bsuiness courses!

Thank you! Yep, they ended up interviewing me over the phone so all turned out well and I got a conditional offer (have to finish my Associates degree)
Hey! I recived an offer to study BA Fashion Journalism at LCF. I had an in person interview and it went great. International student as well.
Reply 5
Original post by andysacal
Hey! I recived an offer to study BA Fashion Journalism at LCF. I had an in person interview and it went great. International student as well.

Amazing! Congratulations! :smile: where are you from?!
Original post by Kdd1995
Amazing! Congratulations! :smile: where are you from?!

Thank you! I'm from Mexico City. How about you?
Reply 7
Original post by andysacal
Thank you! I'm from Mexico City. How about you?

I’m from Florida! I’m still waiting for two more responses but I’m pretty much 100% set on LCF.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending