The Student Room Group

PWC Business Insight Week 2019

Hey guys, PWC have reviewed my application and I’ve been given an assessment but I can’t find the link to the assessment ? Anyone else in this situation ?
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Did the programme last year so let me know if anyone has any questions about the application process or programme itself. Good luck all
Original post by dxvid
Did the programme last year so let me know if anyone has any questions about the application process or programme itself. Good luck all

How is the programme, what were the assessments like, where did you apply ?
Original post by kyle_thacker
How is the programme, what were the assessments like, where did you apply ?

I applied to the London office.

The assessments are fairly generic and are used to determine how you can display their corporate values (business acumen, kind and caring disposition), would recommend using examples from your day-to-day life where possible. The numerical and verbal reasoning tests were okay for me and I don't think they carry too much weight in this particular process.

The programme itself was very well planned out and wasn't too intensive. The Monday and Friday were spent with the full group which was enjoyable and the other three days will be spent doing whatever you've been assigned to.

Good luck
Original post by dxvid
I applied to the London office.

The assessments are fairly generic and are used to determine how you can display their corporate values (business acumen, kind and caring disposition), would recommend using examples from your day-to-day life where possible. The numerical and verbal reasoning tests were okay for me and I don't think they carry too much weight in this particular process.

The programme itself was very well planned out and wasn't too intensive. The Monday and Friday were spent with the full group which was enjoyable and the other three days will be spent doing whatever you've been assigned to.

Good luck

Thanks so much
Reply 5
I can't find the part on the page where you can apply, can someone send the exact link please
yeh i havent been able to find where to apply for weeks, is it still open? thanks
Hey guys, PWC have reviewed my application and I’ve been given an assessment but I can’t find the link to the assessment ? Anyone else in this situation ?

I am also having the same problem. Has yours been fixed? Also did you add any cv or covering letter? LAstly , can we apply to both business and technology insight weeks?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ekiernan1
what kind of questions was on the first application, don't want to start it until i know

just generic questions, where do you live what did you get for maths and english gcse what are you rpedicted for aLevel.
Just finished the psychometric tests and games on the app - the 'Career Unlocked', how did people find them?
i can't really tell how it went; got an email immediately after the situational judgement test saying I'd passed, but after Career Unlocked, got an email which said that my application is being reviewed. Got a score of 9000 I think. What about you?
Original post by fecklessfloater
i can't really tell how it went; got an email immediately after the situational judgement test saying I'd passed, but after Career Unlocked, got an email which said that my application is being reviewed. Got a score of 9000 I think. What about you?

Yeah I got about 9,900
Yeah the exact same thing happened to me - they said they’re reviewing my scores and will be in touch after the testing deadline - I got around 9100 in the test
Original post by fecklessfloater

Got about 9300, I didn't realise we had so much time to complete it though, so sort of rushed it to be honest. I hate waiting for deadlines, but hey, you live and learn.
Original post by dxvid

Hiya! I just did the online game (the second assessment) and got a score of 9307. is that sufficient to move on to the next stage?
Original post by koala_prime
Hiya! I just did the online game (the second assessment) and got a score of 9307. is that sufficient to move on to the next stage?

Hi there, it seems like they've altered the application process this year. Last year we were introduced to psychometric and numerical reasoning tests but its positive to hear that they're continually updating their processes. Good luck!

Check your junk mail thats where mine was
Hey guys, I applied for the PwC business insight week in Summer 2019. So far I've sat their SJT, which did go well, and I have passed. But then there's the next and final stage which is some game you have to play, any advice on that?
Where’s everyone applying to? And business or technology?

Quick Reply

Latest