The Student Room Group

I need new friends. Also Lana Del Rey.

Hi Queenies.
I need new friends, please talk to me.
I am a 16 year old gay male.

Also talk to me about Lana Del Rey.

Scroll to see replies

hey! im also 16 & queer, but im female ahah and i love lana too, she’s a literal goddess (as your username suggests). which of her songs is your favourite? i love shades of cool & dark paradise honestly
literally in need of new friends too lol
Original post by kathrynkennett
hey! im also 16 & queer, but im female ahah and i love lana too, she’s a literal goddess (as your username suggests). which of her songs is your favourite? i love shades of cool & dark paradise honestly

Hey sis, I'm obsessed with her... Anything pre 'Lana Del Rey'. Such as her Lizzy Grant era, but honestly hella impressed with her new era such as MAC, HTD, and, VB... Xx
Original post by hattie0110
literally in need of new friends too lol

Hey Queenie, here for ya!
Sia>lana del rey period....
Original post by shohaib712
Sia>lana del rey period....

breathing>not breathing. P E R I O D.

My god will call down seven plagues. Sia can't be compared to Lana, different styles and Lana has been in the industry longer x
Original post by LanaDelGoddess
breathing>not breathing. P E R I O D.

My god will call down seven plagues. Sia can't be compared to Lana, different styles and Lana has been in the industry longer x

Sure they have different styles but at the end of the day they are both artists so you can compare them to an extent. And lastly SIA has been in the music industry since the 90's lol shes been in the music industry 3x longer than lana xxx fool!
Sure they have different styles but at the end of the day they are both artists so you can compare them to an extent. And lastly SIA has been in the music industry since the 90's lol shes been in the music industry 3x longer than lana xxx fool!

Damn, my mistake. She 'boutta drop dead. More dead than she was before chandeleir. Xx
Damn, my mistake. She 'boutta drop dead. More dead than she was before chandeleir. Xx

lol playing the death card. look at celine dion shes crusty and yet still comes out with music.
lol playing the death card. look at celine dion shes crusty and yet still comes out with music.

She died after my heart will go on 🤣🤣
She died after my heart will go on 🤣🤣

nooooooo she alive booo boo. But her career did kinda die though.
nooooooo she alive booo boo. But her career did kinda die though.

Sis defo on life support...
Sis defo on life support...

yeah sure... look at lana with floppy loose skin arms she in desperate need of surgery. P.S. her career is on life support. Sia has been getting billions of views on her music videos while lana the b1tch cant pass half a billion.
yeah sure... look at lana with floppy loose skin arms she in desperate need of surgery. P.S. her career is on life support. Sia has been getting billions of views on her music videos while lana the b1tch cant pass half a billion.

Hun, body shaming isn't cool. Sia gets views 'cus she mainstream..
Hey, I’m 15 and also need new friends :smile:
Hun, body shaming isn't cool. Sia gets views 'cus she mainstream..

Body shaming ain't cool but age shaming is? Why do you think she is mainstream? She never was before. It's because people realised her talent. She writes and creates her own music and even sells them to other artists eg. She wrote diamonds for Rihanna, pretty hurts for beyonce, let me love you for ne yo, crying in the club - camilla.
Body shaming ain't cool but age shaming is? Why do you think she is mainstream? She never was before. It's because people realised her talent. She writes and creates her own music and even sells them to other artists eg. She wrote diamonds for Rihanna, pretty hurts for beyonce, let me love you for ne yo, crying in the club - camilla.

Sis, I have been joking this whole time... Ya'll hurt me
Hi Queenies.
I need new friends, please talk to me.
I am a 16 year old gay male.

Also talk to me about Lana Del Rey.

Viewing Lana from a small perceptive, she wouldn't care less of you no offense, becuase no one is a god/godess necessary of worshipping as they are simply humans in the end.
Original post by A.bbeylouise
Hey, I’m 15 and also need new friends :smile:

Heya Queen!!! Xxx

Quick Reply

Latest