The Student Room Group

Which GCSE did you find relatively easy?

Or do the best in?

I’m currently doing my GCSEs and although it’s not my favorite subject, media studies, for me is the “easiest” out of the ones that I’m doing

Scroll to see replies

i find maths easier generally, so maths :yep:
Probably ICT because the teacher would literally do the work for us
I would say Arabic, mainly because I did the best in it
in retrospect, i'd say english literature tbh
Reply 5
Either Maths or Art probably

Maths I find quite easy as a subject and Art is something I do on a regular basis so it was easy to integrate the GCSE into my normal routine
Reply 6
Original post by Blackpanther93
Probably ICT because the teacher would literally do the work for us

Lol teachers like this are good up until the exam comes around
Art is quite easy if you put the effort into it, if you don't you're screwed under mountains of coursework.
Reply 8
Original post by Pastelx
Either Maths or Art probably

Maths I find quite easy as a subject and Art is something I do on a regular basis so it was easy to integrate the GCSE into my normal routine

I find maths so hard! Wish I took art tbh but I’m not great at it, and yeah I get you. Do you have to do a lot of theory for art ?
Mandarin
Megxn0 youre a wierd thot. Maths and science is the best by far and the most enjoyable. stop spreading your thotory.
Reply 11
Original post by polyglot23
Mandarin

I would think that would be difficult to get your head around

Yeah RS is easy for me too, and I prefer Language over Literature
Reply 12
Original post by arnieavad
Megxn0 youre a wierd thot. Maths and science is the best by far and the most enjoyable. stop spreading your thotory.

Ermm?? Okay ? Lmao
Original post by Megxn0
I find maths so hard! Wish I took art tbh but I’m not great at it, and yeah I get you. Do you have to do a lot of theory for art ?

Aww we’re all different in the subjects we find easy/hard!

Art has pretty much no theory in it but you do a lot of art/artist research in terms of studying their techniques and taking inspiration from their art
RE was the easiest by far, I had one lesson a week and did no revision for it what’s so ever (bc I truly thought it really didn’t matter) and I still got an 8 lmao
Rs I did it in year 10 and I had no teacher cause she went on sabatical till april. All I did was read the Rs book and I got an 8 A*.
(edited 5 years ago)
Religious Education. Didn't want to do it, was forced to. Didn't try, didn't revise, got an A.
Reply 17
Original post by marveldinosaur
Religious Education. Didn't want to do it, was forced to. Didn't try, didn't revise, got an A.

heard answering because of jesus for every question is an instant pass
RS, revised how to structure your answers and just reread the book over and over again. Got an A*.

Also Biology was insanely easy for me, I got like 95% in all core and paper 2 and 100% in paper 3. It all just felt like common sense for me (Maybe cause of accidental wider reading?).
Original post by eeq
heard answering because of jesus for every question is an instant pass

Ikr! Our Religious studies was more about ethics and what religions think about it, so stuff like deforestation, abortions, so the answer was always "the bible says life is scared"

Quick Reply

Latest