The Student Room Group

Cie igcse maths extended oct/nov 2018

how was it for you guys? what'd you guys get in the inversely proportional question and prob question?
Thanks God Paper 22 was relatively easy :smile:
i did variant 21 and it was okay
Reply 3
i did 22 and 42 today ;; 42 was so hard :frown:
Original post by sanrises
i did 22 and 42 today ;; 42 was so hard :frown:

paper 22 was really easy but 42 was so so hard ahh I really hope grade boundaries will be low
Original post by rentenmark
paper 22 was really easy but 42 was so so hard ahh I really hope grade boundaries will be low

aww. i did 41 and it was easy as hell. couldn't believe it

I felt it too. The paper 42 was very hard that spent whole 2 and half hours figuring out the answers. I didn't have time to recheck my other answers. How did guys felt about the walker and runner question? And the question with hectares?
Reply 7
Original post by Mobileworm
I felt it too. The paper 42 was very hard that spent whole 2 and half hours figuring out the answers. I didn't have time to recheck my other answers. How did guys felt about the walker and runner question? And the question with hectares?

runner walker wasnt hard up until the very last one. where I subtracted the two distances and the hectares one, that question seemed way too hard for me

*regrets not coming to tuition for 3 weeks*
Original post by sanrises
runner walker wasnt hard up until the very last one. where I subtracted the two distances and the hectares one, that question seemed way too hard for me

i pray for you who did p42
Original post by negativeburnout
i pray for you who did p42

legit, hardest paper 4 in the history of paper 4s,,ive done all paper 4s (2015-2018 june) and this oje doesn't compare to any of them. sigh

Quick Reply

Latest