The Student Room Group

Guys: Blondes, Brunettes or Red Heads?

Poll

Which Hair colour?

vote on the poll :ahee: blondie checking in :flutter:

Scroll to see replies

never really like blondes, they remind me of my sisters :afraid: i just...never been attracted to gingers...unless it's that dark red dye. on white, black, brown, asian. chavvy but nice when done right. those girls always have tongue rings and cheek. she naughty n me like :perv:.

so brunettes it is lol
Hair colour doesn't determine if I like someone :frown: It's really not a big deal
you can just dye your hair
Rip I'm naturally brunette and bleached my hair white (It is healthy looking! I promise I have pics!) to look like Ciri from The Witcher as I'd like to cosplay her and I've noticed many guys prefer brunettes!

But most guys don't care, I dated my boyfriend with brown hair. Whilst with him I had pastel purple, pastel blue and now white hair and he loved all of them.
Original post by Thewanabenerd
you can just dye your hair

well fake illusion of how u look doesnt change genetics. at the end of the day despite anti-children millennials the average human being still wants to see themself/lover in their child(ren). And if you like blondes, you'd probably want a blonde child. Like you can skin bleach but you're still black and your kid will be too lol.
I’m a girl :bigsmile: red heads FTW :woo:
inb4 all the feminists
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Redheads are just perfect 😍

I agree. Most redheads I've known have been quite good looking.
black hair 😅
Original post by Trihawk7
inb4 all the feminists

Are you trying to say you don't like a bowl-cut, half head shaved, pink/green haired woman? How dare you.
Original post by ZombieTheWolf
Are you trying to say you don't like a bowl-cut, half head shaved, pink/green haired woman? How dare you.

needs to be sectioned
Original post by Bang Outta Order

needs to be sectioned

Pfft, she doesn't need a man. She loves herself!

On a side note, do you reckon the curtains match the drapes?

On a side note, do you reckon the curtains match the drapes?

is that a euphemism? aka another way of phrasing something that will make me ****ing puke??

Spoiler

I kinda prefer redheads and blondes in theory but when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter at all.
a question that suggests white women are the only women on earth to be attracted to. never heard a chinese or black girl referred to as a brunette.
I agree. Most redheads I've known have been quite good looking.

Yay, gingers for life! I’m a girl and I prefer blonde guys even though I never meet any😂
One of each :perv:
Original post by Roindiana28
Yay, gingers for life! I’m a girl and I prefer blonde guys even though I never meet any😂

Redheads/blondes are yum yum. (Men)
I see red haired girls as drug users/****ters. Unless it’s a very dark red and they are actually pretty.

Brunette or blonde is a safe bet.

If they got red hair they have some mental health issues I guarantee it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending