The Student Room Group

My housemate is crazy

I need some advice. One of the people I live with is crazy. All she talks about are serial killers and she is so obsessed with certain serial killers she has photos of them in her room, on a key ring, on a snow globe and she even calls herself their names. It is quite scary and I am starting to worry about my own safety and hers. She went on a trip to a place where they killed people and started screaming in excitement when she arrived. Do I report her to uni?
give her a knife and say if she wanted to be a killer then she will kill you right now , with that knife
Original post by Ray_Shadows
give her a knife and say if she wanted to be a killer then she will kill you right now , with that knife

Very helpful
Her personality sounds a bit creepy and quite obsessive.
But her behaviour is not illegal or a uni disciplinary matter.
You might want to look into alternative accommodation- far away from her and her serial killers.

Is she a criminology student or fan of real crime books?
I briefly lived with a wannable ripperologist who used to spend most nights acting out jack the ripper murders with animal blood, ex display mannequins and raw meat.
Original post by Ray_Shadows

Not funny.
You did read the part about the housemate being crazy?
Even if she's all talk and serial killer photos, a crazy person doesn't need to be handed a knife and invited to commit murder.
Original post by londonmyst
Not funny.
You did read the part about the housemate being crazy?
Even if she's all talk and serial killer photos, a crazy person doesn't need to be handed a knife and invited to commit murder.

i like practical approaches , always brings out the best results
Original post by londonmyst
Her personality sounds a bit creepy and quite obsessive.
But her behaviour is not illegal or a uni disciplinary matter.
You might want to look into alternative accommodation- far away from her and her serial killers.

Is she a criminology student or fan of real crime books?
I briefly lived with a wannable ripperologist who used to spend most nights acting out jack the ripper murders with animal blood, ex display mannequins and raw meat.

Yes she’s study criminology. And I cannot move away from her as I have signed an agreement to live there a year and cannot afford another house or to commute
ask her if she studies crimonology lol
Original post by Anonymous
Yes she’s study criminology. And I cannot move away from her as I have signed an agreement to live there a year and cannot afford another house or to commute

Try have an informal word with your personal tutor and see if there's anything that the uni can do to help.
Ironically if she completes the degree, she'll probably get top grades in most of her course modules and waltz through every single criminology exam like its fun.
lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending