The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

University of Southampton Accommodation - what do I need?

I have a deferred entry place for a 2019 start at Southampton Uni, and whilst there is still almost a year before I start, my family and I want to start preparing early - such as with Christmas coming, they would like to help me get together the stuff I need as Christmas presents.

I'm hoping to do self catered, which leads me onto asking you guys what I need to ensure I have and what will already be supplied. Most importantly is bedroom and kitchen - will there be cutlery and cooking supplies? What electronics will and won't be available?

Your help is much appreciated!
Original post by FateSpoiled
I have a deferred entry place for a 2019 start at Southampton Uni, and whilst there is still almost a year before I start, my family and I want to start preparing early - such as with Christmas coming, they would like to help me get together the stuff I need as Christmas presents.

I'm hoping to do self catered, which leads me onto asking you guys what I need to ensure I have and what will already be supplied. Most importantly is bedroom and kitchen - will there be cutlery and cooking supplies? What electronics will and won't be available?

Your help is much appreciated!

:hi:
You're a keen bean :lol:

You can find a really useful list on their website here :smile:
Otherwise a good list = https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/freshers/what-to-take-to-university-checklist
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending