The Student Room Group

Richard Spencer's new girlfriend claims he is "decidedly liberal"

lmao

Basically she is saying "Oh sure we have our disagreements - he forgets to put the forks tines up in the dishwasher, I snore too loud at night, he wants to ethnically cleanse the country and establish a pure white homeland, just little things like that, y'know? Nothing serious, and he's such a nice guy!"

https://medium.com/@mkbobonick/the-other-half-5c1a891e854a
Original post by AngeryPenguin
lmao

Basically she is saying "Oh sure we have our disagreements - he forgets to put the forks tines up in the dishwasher, I snore too loud at night, he wants to ethnically cleanse the country and establish a pure white homeland, just little things like that, y'know? Nothing serious, and he's such a nice guy!"

https://medium.com/@mkbobonick/the-other-half-5c1a891e854a

A little ethnic cleansing never hurt anyone.

Spoiler

I will never understand how some of the most noxious, despicable people on earth are able to attract multiple romantic partners.
Myra Hindley, Charles Manson, David Berg, Bronson, Warren Jeffs, George Zimmerman.
Half of the most brutal convicted murderers doing life sentences in prison receiving sack-loads of love letters from crazy women who have never even met them but are desperate to marry them in jail.
Even the jobless louts with drug habits and long criminal records that make very frequently appearances on the Jeremy Kyle show.
Nothing remotely interesting or attractive about them, yet there's always a continuous stream of partners and ex partners.
Reply 3
Original post by londonmyst
I will never understand how some of the most noxious, despicable people on earth are able to attract multiple romantic partners.
Myra Hindley, Charles Manson, David Berg, Bronson, Warren Jeffs, George Zimmerman.
Half of the most brutal convicted murderers doing life sentences in prison receiving sack-loads of love letters from crazy women who have never even met them but are desperate to marry them in jail.
Even the jobless louts with drug habits and long criminal records that make very frequently appearances on the Jeremy Kyle show.
Nothing remotely interesting or attractive about them, yet there's always a continuous stream of partners and ex partners.

In this case he is very good looking and worth upwards of $150M I believe.

In any case, morality plays absolutely no part in whether a given person is attractive or not.
Original post by ilem
In this case he is very good looking and worth upwards of $150M I believe.

In any case, morality plays absolutely no part in whether a given person is attractive or not.

I don't find Spencer good looking, I guess his lady friends must like his money or race hate politics.

Regardless of looks, I would not want to date a neo nazi bigot forever ranting about race hate as a means of identity, "peaceful ethnic cleansing" and reconstituting the ancient roman empire by means of a "white european ethnostate".

Few law abiding people would find a cannibal killer, mass murdering terrorist, paedophile rapist or serial gay basher attractive- whatever they looked like.
(edited 5 years ago)
I don't find Spencer good looking, I guess his lady friends must like his money or race hate politics.

Regardless of looks, I would not want to date a neo nazi bigot forever ranting about race hate as a means of identity, "peaceful ethnic cleansing" and reconstituting the ancient roman empire by means of a "white european ethnostate".

Few law abiding people would find a cannibal killer, mass murdering terrorist, paedophile rapist or serial gay basher attractive- whatever they looked like.

Cannibal killer? That one doesn’t sound too insulting, it sounds heroic. In truth you can still say that someone is good looking even if you think they’re an awful human, people often remark that Ted Bundy was good looking.

As much as I think you can often separate a person from their politics I think you would have to be a complete moron or on his page to find Richard Spencer attractive. Having said, I’d marry him as long as he didn’t insist on a prenupt
Richard is mentally ill?
Original post by Underscore__
Cannibal killer? That one doesn’t sound too insulting, it sounds heroic. In truth you can still say that someone is good looking even if you think they’re an awful human, people often remark that Ted Bundy was good looking.

As much as I think you can often separate a person from their politics I think you would have to be a complete moron or on his page to find Richard Spencer attractive. Having said, I’d marry him as long as he didn’t insist on a prenupt

The cannibal killer is currently a resident of Broadmoor.
Peter Bryan has murdered three people so far, one of whom was a friend that the police were too late to rescue- they entered the victim's flat to discover Bryan cooking his brain in the kitchen.
The cannibal killer's most recent victim was a fellow inmate of Broadmoor; murdered because the cannibal wanted to eat him whilst on remand.

As regards Spencer, what use would a prenup be to you under the following scenario?
If he got drunk one night, decided to renounce the peaceful genocide commitment for a couple of hours and started having delusions that you (or a long deceased ancestor you never met) belonged to one of the many groups he wishes genocide upon?
(edited 5 years ago)
The cannibal killer is currently a resident of Broadmoor.
Peter Bryan has murdered three people so far, one of whom was a friend that the police were too late to rescue- they entered the victim's flat to discover Bryan cooking his brain in the kitchen.
The cannibal killer's most recent victim was a fellow inmate of Broadmoor; murdered because the cannibal wanted to eat him whilst on remand.

I think you should take a second look at what you said: ‘cannibal killer’ would mean the killer or a cannibal.

As regards Spencer, what use would a prenup be to you under the following scenario?
If he got drunk one night, decided to renounce the peaceful genocide commitment for a couple of hours and started having delusions that you (or a long deceased ancestor you never met) belonged to one of the many groups he wishes genocide upon?

This point is somewhat ridiculous, how do you know that any person that you might marry won’t turn out to be a murderer? Obviously I would have no way of knowing if Richard Spencer would suddenly turn violent but he has no confirmed history of violence (to my knowledge) and I have no reason to believe he would.

Clearly my comment was a joke but things like this do annoy me: just because you dislike Spencer it doesn’t mean you can just attribute any negative quality you want to him. That is true of him and any other person.
if she's liberal, im Karl Marx
Original post by ItsPooPoo
A little ethnic cleansing never hurt anyone.

Spoiler

Tbf, Spencer is the 'peaceful ethnic cleansing' guy.

Anyways, I am sure as far as many of his ilk are concerned ethnic cleansing doesn't hurt people because those on the receiving end aren't really people...
Original post by Underscore__

This point is somewhat ridiculous, how do you know that any person that you might marry won’t turn out to be a murderer? Obviously I would have no way of knowing if Richard Spencer would suddenly turn violent but he has no confirmed history of violence (to my knowledge) and I have no reason to believe he would.

Clearly my comment was a joke but things like this do annoy me: just because you dislike Spencer it doesn’t mean you can just attribute any negative quality you want to him. That is true of him and any other person.

I've never met Spencer and wouldn't want to.
His wife has accused him of physically abusing her, in the divorce papers she alleges that he told her "The only language women understand is violence" .

Individuals that habitually talk about embracing race hate and genocide impute a few very negative qualities to themselves.
Spencer has so far restricted his public interviews and speeches to talking about "peaceful genocide".
As far as I can gather, I don't feature within his long list of despised groups.
But that's not something I'd like to put to the test- especially if I was face to face with him, he was drunk and a registered gun owner (not sure if he is).
I've never met Spencer and wouldn't want to.
His wife has accused him of physically abusing her, in the divorce papers she alleges that he told her "The only language women understand is violence" .

As of right now that is an allegation only.

Individuals that habitually talk about embracing race hate and genocide impute a few very negative qualities to themselves.

That doesn’t mean you can throw any negative attribute at them you want. Richard Spencer is a lot of things but he hasn’t given you cause to think he’s a murderer.

Spencer has so far restricted his public interviews and speeches to talking about "peaceful genocide".
As far as I can gather, I don't feature within his long list of despised groups.
But that's not something I'd like to put to the test- especially if I was face to face with him, he was drunk and a registered gun owner (not sure if he is).

Seeing as there is no gun registry in Virginia he won’t be a registered gun owner.
Original post by mojojojo101
Tbf, Spencer is the 'peaceful ethnic cleansing' guy.

Anyways, I am sure as far as many of his ilk are concerned ethnic cleansing doesn't hurt people because those on the receiving end aren't really people...

You learn something new everyday. I feel like Spencer and I would get along.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending