The Student Room Group

How diverse is the University of Warwick?

As well as Coventry in general
It’s me again. 😂

Warwick is really, really diverse. More than I thought. Has one of the biggest ACS societies and plenty of Asian societies. Many internationals and many of the first years are from London (including me 😊).
Reply 2
Original post by Professional G
It’s me again. 😂

Warwick is really, really diverse. More than I thought. Has one of the biggest ACS societies and plenty of Asian societies. Many internationals and many of the first years are from London (including me 😊).

Hiya 😂
Thanks for the response, diversity is important to me when it comes to applying lol. Obviously the London unis seem quite diverse but I wasn't too sure about Warwick. Hopefully I'll be sending off my application in a few days time 😅
Original post by stressedandamess
Hiya 😂
Thanks for the response, diversity is important to me when it comes to applying lol. Obviously the London unis seem quite diverse but I wasn't too sure about Warwick. Hopefully I'll be sending off my application in a few days time 😅

😂
You’re welcome. Yep on paper, Warwick seems to be a typical middle class uni (like Exeter) but it’s actually really diverse 😊 maybe even on the scale of London unis. 😂😂 well good luck on getting an offer and if you need any more answers about Warwick, I’m always here ( I procrastinate a lot 😭)

Warwick should really hire me as their TSR social rep 😂
Reply 4
Original post by Professional G
😂
You’re welcome. Yep on paper, Warwick seems to be a typical middle class uni (like Exeter) but it’s actually really diverse 😊 maybe even on the scale of London unis. 😂😂 well good luck on getting an offer and if you need any more answers about Warwick, I’m always here ( I procrastinate a lot 😭)

Warwick should really hire me as their TSR social rep 😂

Yeah I was expecting it to be similar to Exeter or Bath and not that diverse tbh
I've got high expectations for Warwick now thanks to your advertising 😂

Quick Reply

Latest