The Student Room Group

Multiple Mini Interview

Hey,

Has anyone got any advice about the Multiple Mini Interviews? 🤗
Read the interview prep guide on this forum, browse the 2019 applicants thread, brush up on your personal statement and cases, and make sure you can handle answering questions on ethical dilemmas! There’s a wealth of information online do not really much point in giving a very detailed response here, especially when MMIs are notoriously difficult to prepare for :smile: Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by stimtothesky
Read the interview prep guide on this forum, browse the 2019 applicants thread, brush up on your personal statement and cases, and make sure you can handle answering questions on ethical dilemmas! There’s a wealth of information online do not really much point in giving a very detailed response here, especially when MMIs are notoriously difficult to prepare for :smile: Good luck!

Thank you! I will deffo take all your points on board. Do you think it’s beneficial to book a mock interview with my previous uni?
Original post by Re_rex
Thank you! I will deffo take all your points on board. Do you think it’s beneficial to book a mock interview with my previous uni?

If you can get this sort of thing sorted, it’s really helpful! Make sure it’s vet related in some way though. And if you have any other vetty contacts who might do you an interview, ask as practice is really the best way to prepare for these things :smile:
Found this post from SDN very helpful in terms of MMI prep: https://www.studentdoctor.net/2017/08/30/multiple-mini-interview-mmi/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending