The Student Room Group

What's the worse thing you've ever done in a video game?

For instance, when I was playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, I used to build half made rides that would shoot passengers straight into the air towards their deaths. :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Timed someone out during the finals of a smash tournament
On Skyrim, I slaughtered every single person in every single town as well as any random npc I came across in the wild. That includes animals too. Good times.
Literally any open world RPG - steal everything that's not nailed down and kill the guards that try and stop you.

Civ 5 - heard Gandhi was very militaristic, decided to test it and start a nuclear war with him.
Nothing to be honest, i accidently killed Jimmy in GTA V. Parents lived on as nothing happened.
I dropped into gold all the way from diamond like a filthy scrub in Overwatch Comp. Took forever to get back.
Original post by Guru Jason
I dropped into gold all the way from diamond like a filthy scrub in Overwatch Comp. Took forever to get back.

oh ****
Reply 7
Killed a chicken in Skyrim
Reply 8
nothing too bad, just had sex with prostitutes then killed them to get my money back in GTA
Slaughter everyone I came across in Hitman with a screwdriver and a letter opener
Flamethrowed 4 soldiers in the back when i scuttled into their trenches in verdun
I've played a David Cage / Quantic Dream game, so... raped someone.

10 minutes into his first game, you're posing as someone else and sleeping with his wife. Sets the tone for his career...
Has to be the mass-murdering tank rampages in GTA 3, in terms of sheer scale.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Has to be the mass-murdering tank rampages in GTA 3, in terms of sheer scale.

Oh wait, now that I think about it, there were all those cities I nuked in Call to Power II...
saved a settlement filled with rejected ghouls in fallout 4 from raiders, i then proceeded to burn them all alive and steal all their stuff
The worst thing was to erase my savegame to begin my efforts at the scratch. :sigh: All the successes, all what I have got for nothing at once. And this happened several times.
In RDR2 there is a bounty on a man and when you track him down he is at a camp with his wife and son. I tied him up, shot his wife in front of him and left his son in the wilderness before taking the man to jail.
Original post by Student-95
In RDR2 there is a bounty on a man and when you track him down he is at a camp with his wife and son. I tied him up, shot his wife in front of him and left his son in the wilderness before taking the man to jail.

I was going to comment that I had hogtied a bounty hunter and thrown him to an alligator but I think you have me beat
Reply 18
For instance, when I was playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, I used to build half made rides that would shoot passengers straight into the air towards their deaths. :tongue:

In roller coaster tycoon, I used to funnel everybody down one path, making them queue for one ride. I proceeded to block the way they came and put them in an eternal loop (ride entrance -> ride exit -> ride entrance -> etc..). I feel somewhat bad for those lil guys now.

Spoiler

Cheating against my friend while on splitscreen.

Quick Reply

Latest