The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Law Offers 2019

Hi everyone
Has anyone received any offers to study law at LSE yet? I've applied and was wondering how long offers usually take

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They are starting in mid-November, and that is for the extremely early applicants (start of September). The guidance they give is twelve weeks.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Ah I get it, thank you so much! I thought it would happen sooner than that.
Original post by CarmenMaura
Ah I get it, thank you so much! I thought it would happen sooner than that.

Well, first rejections have happened today, namely from PPE and Law.
With the unofficial trends of having rejections one day followed by offers the next, chances are tomorrow will be the first offers.

The official guideline is 'mid November', although that could change this year. Keep an eye out from tomorrow. Good luck:smile:
Reply 4
Wow! Thank you and good luck to you too if youve applied to LSE.
Reply 5
I haven't received anything yet :smile:
Reply 6
Same :/ hopefully we'll hear something back soon! The waiting game is so hard
LSE admissions can take absolutely ages. There’s no point checking your emails constantly - you likely won’t hear until January at the very earliest, and possibly not until March.

Just focus on getting the A level results you need to actually turn any offers you get into actual places.
Do King's and UCL take as long?
Hi just wanna ask is it true that LSE will only start assessing your application after you have taken the LNAT? I will be taking mine at the end of Nov so I was wondering if any rejections will come out before I even take LNAT (as I haven't heard from them apart from the acknowledgement email). Thanks :smile:
Original post by alexgecko17633
Hi just wanna ask is it true that LSE will only start assessing your application after you have taken the LNAT? I will be taking mine at the end of Nov so I was wondering if any rejections will come out before I even take LNAT (as I haven't heard from them apart from the acknowledgement email). Thanks :smile:

They use thee lnat as part of submission so they’ll only make a decision once they’ve recieved you’re score and essay
Reply 11
Original post by anonymous1231231
They use thee lnat as part of submission so they’ll only make a decision once they’ve recieved you’re score and essay

Not true. They use the MCQ to distinguish between similar applicants only. Very possible to get a PS rejection before the LNAT is sat, although it is unlikely.
Have there been any law offers yet?
Reply 13
Hi all,

Has anyone who applied to the LLM Programme heard back from LSE?

Thanks!
Putting my foot in here because I’ve finally done my LNAT las Friday and 4/5 (5th being cambridge) need LNAT.
Haven’t heard anything from LSE yet; got a Bristol offer.
Reply 15
Original post by highcloud279
Have there been any law offers yet?

Applied on 6/11, did LNAT on 1/11, not heard anything, only received acknowledgement. Getting quite anxious now
Hi Everyone
Has anyone received an offer/rejection to study law at LSE ?
Original post by hermine441
Hi Everyone
Has anyone received an offer/rejection to study law at LSE ?

There’s already a law applicants thread so I’ve moved your post to it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 19
To everyone who is having a breakdown about offers. Universities (Outside of Oxbridge) have a long, long time to respond. I can tell you that my offer for LSE came on the UCAS deadline last year. I know many others did too. LSE are generally incredibly slow to respond.

Relax. It makes no difference. You dont need to make a decision until ALL of your offers are in. There's no need to worry.

Best of luck.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending