The Student Room Group

Welcome to the GCSE forum!

Scroll to see replies

And how did ur exams go guys!!!:tongue:
Original post by Ammaarah Patel
Hey! I have mock exams this week, do you have any advice to help me keep on track and be less nervous?

Hey Ammaarah Patel!
How did your mock exams go? I hope you did well!
Regards,
The White Rose
Reply 42
Can anyone please provide any resourceful websites to learn topics from this years syllabus in Environmental Management and Travel and Tourism?
Hey
need help in business worksheet 1.5.4 The economy and business.docx
Does anyone know how to revise physics ???
Original post by PrincessDiaries

different revision methods will work for different people; make the effort to revise for your mocks so you can see which revision method is best for you.
How can you boost ur English vocabulary in two months and are any tips for writing narrative essay
Is IGCSE and GCSE the same thing? If not, what's the difference.
Original post by Nana.hauwa
Is IGCSE and GCSE the same thing? If not, what's the difference.

Similar. They're both the same level qualification, they generally test very similar things (in the same subject of course). iGCSEs are more likely to be taken by international students, or those who go to private schools since they are interationalGCSEs, since (iirc) they don't count for league tables so state schools don't want to disadvantage their league table position by taking them over the very similar GCSEs they can take without them not counting for league tables.
Original post by Lemur14
Welcome to the GCSE forum!:party2:
This is just a short post to help you get the most out of your visit to TSR today :yes:

Asking Questions

Answering questions

And of course keep to the community guidelines in all posts!

How do I get my Science revision to stick in to my head?
So I need help to understand how the art exam works out. Do you submit a portfolio or write cause I am lost.
Original post by Nana.hauwa
So I need help to understand how the art exam works out. Do you submit a portfolio or write cause I am lost.

@CoolCavy will know better than me :smile:
Go to the exam board website you should find alll the past papers and answers there. I used them a great deal when revising for my exams and they are so helpful.
Original post by PrincessDiaries

I used flash cards for the equations and mind maps for each topic.
i have recenctly discovered that my mum is also my sister this is a challenging adventure for me and im going to update you on ay further advances
How do you get the answers to the questions in the AQA science books?
Original post by tay_tay3000
How do you get the answers to the questions in the AQA science books?

What AQA science book? there's so many
Original post by Lemur14
Not in the OCR FSMQ Additional Maths, which is what I'm assuming you're referring to, no.

why not. i had an A and am moving for A level already. So. it/s possible.
focus. make it fun and don/t push it. That is what helped me.
Original post by frankiedarkwah
How do I get my Science revision to stick in to my head?

Quick Reply

Latest