The Student Room Group

How do I get with a white girl?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lemonadez
JEEZ 6'3" O_o you would legit be a tower in Bangladesh. I'm just below 5'9". Speak in standard dialect but with a village accent (due to my dad being born in a village).

Yeah I know! Plus my grandad was born with a genetic disorder of which made him almost albino so it passed down through the generations but I have tanned skin due to the sun :biggrin:
Original post by S47WAN
Yeah I know! Plus my grandad was born with a genetic disorder of which made him almost albino so it passed down through the generations but I have tanned skin due to the sun :biggrin:

Ooo. I'm not a pale bengali or a black bengali, right in between them even though one of my younger sister and my dad's side of the family are all pale bengalis.
What you need to do is become a fully fledged feminist. I mean you need to be out on the streets with you cards condemning the patriarchy on a regular basis!
Reply 23
Ooo. I'm not a pale bengali or a black bengali, right in between them even though one of my younger sister and my dad's side of the family are all pale bengalis.

So you're also lucky, enjoy your genes :biggrin:
Original post by S47WAN
So you're also lucky, enjoy your genes :biggrin:

Yhyh, short compared to other races but tall compared to other bengalis. :biggrin:
I'm not too bothered by genes though, just proud to be an Asian that's all. :wink:
Reply 25
Yhyh, short compared to other races but tall compared to other bengalis. :biggrin:
I'm not too bothered by genes though, just proud to be an Asian that's all. :wink:

Mad respect for you brother, representing the asians!
Original post by S47WAN
Mad respect for you brother, representing the asians!

Trust me bro. Need to be proud of our background and be ourselves.
Original post by Cheesyfingers23
Hi I have always loved white girls, being Bangladeshi Asian can I still get them? Or do they usually stick to there own race?

brown people have the smallest penises in the world, so you will need the biggest wallet to compensate.
Reply 28
Hi I have always loved white girls, being Bangladeshi Asian can I still get them? Or do they usually stick to there own race?

Mate, race/height doesn't matter. Everyone has their type and people who they are attracted to. Being confident in yourself is always attractive. By no means be arrogant but literally just talking to a girl and having faith in yourself means you can't really go wrong. No one sticks to their race these days, don't let those kinds of things stop you.

I'm not from bangladesh but I am proud of you for being confident about who you are :wink:.
Original post by Prostituierte
I'm not from bangladesh but I am proud of you for being confident about who you are :wink:.

Thank you. :smile:
Thanks man
Original post by S47WAN
It really depends on the person but yeah if you're a short BD then you'd have less off a chance.

What if they are the same height as me or shorter??
Not really

Not really?

so that means you will want them to somewhat convert?
Original post by S47WAN
Nope I have great genes that made me 6'3" and I speak Sylheti wbu?

Original post by Anonymous
Not really?

so that means you will want them to somewhat convert?

No because I don’t believe in that stuff myself.
Original post by Spanx
Think Kaz might be thinking of applying! :wink:

LMAO if Kaz is referring to me I'm not even white, I just want to know if he's gonna say some stereotypical ****, which he pretty much did since people of many races can have light skin and light eyes.
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
lol may i ask why? plenty of trash white girls too... reminds me of...

Hilarious ! Dr Phil is a fraud though, like Jerry Springer. You can't trust anything on TV. I think the skit was inspired by Clayton Bigsby by Dave Chappelle, and the first Black Clansman...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Z6fijfxCU
(facetious satire)

Nice bait brother HH
Define "get with" and "get" ? You're talking about people like food. Highly offensive, regardless of race / colour.
Reply 39
Original post by just_a_londoner
Why you want white girls? You haven't tried a hot Bengali girl like me. Wanna *** check out my apartment? WhatsApp me **** pics, the biggest one gets to *** join me in my apartment for misti 07563689552

That's a number for a Indian takeaway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending