The Student Room Group

Triple Science.

hello everybody,
i was just wondering what is your favourite science out of the three triple sciences. my favourite is biology. also, does anybody feel really scared towards physics or is that only me?

Scroll to see replies

Biology is my favourite, however I've done really well in a chemistry test recently.
hahahahaha physics, yep, got 33% in a recent test :biggrin:
Favourite is biology and my second favourite is physics

Im not good at chemistry or physics, but physics is more interesting imo

I'm not particularly good at any of them though lmao
Original post by kt.w040507
Biology is my favourite, however I've done really well in a chemistry test recently.

33% is still really good.

eventhough i am really scared of physics, I do find some topics interesting.
Reply 5
My favourite it biology, can’t stand physics I am suprised I passed it 😂😂😂
Physics, chemistry then biology

But I got the highest grade in chemistry
biology and chem go handin hand for me. and yeah, a lot of the physics content scared me ahah
Original post by Sidrah Ahmed

Thank you!

I'm a nerd though, so I always want to get the highest grades, I mean I guess everyone does, but I get really down when I get low scores :frown:
Chemistry , physics , biology

Really hate bio so much ahaha

How tf is 33% good?
Physics, I think it’s the easiest. I enjoy Biology too, but the mark schemes are just sooo specific
Thank you!

I'm a nerd though, so I always want to get the highest grades, I mean I guess everyone does, but I get really down when I get low scores :frown:

That is the same with me.
Original post by RafsanRahman
How tf is 33% good?

I see it as being batter than 32% or even 30%
Original post by Adam_tsr
Physics, I think it’s the easiest. I enjoy Biology too, but the mark schemes are just sooo specific

Do you understand maths? if you do, then i can see why tou might find Physics easy and understandable.
Chemistry ftw :biggrin:

I love both biology and physics equally I think, but I don't see myself working in anything to do with physics so I'm not doing it at A level.
I like them all equally as subjects, although in school because some of my teachers tend to be wrong, I will probably do better in physics, even though it was originally my worst.
Do you understand maths? if you do, then i can see why tou might find Physics easy and understandable.

I’m not amazing at maths, i’d say a level 7. I think the maths in physics is a lot less worded than that in chemistry and I just generally find the concepts more straight forward to be honest.
Original post by Adam_tsr
I’m not amazing at maths, i’d say a level 7. I think the maths in physics is a lot less worded than that in chemistry and I just generally find the concepts more straight forward to be honest.

I agree with the fact that the maths in physics is a lot less worded but wouldn't you agree on the fact that the maths skills do come in handy in physics and that if someone is not that confortable in maths, the they will struggle in physics? (not nessearily on the whole of physics, but in the areas in which maths skills are needed.)
I agree with the fact that the maths in physics is a lot less worded but wouldn't you agree on the fact that the maths skills do come in handy in physics and that if someone is not that confortable in maths, the they will struggle in physics? (not nessearily on the whole of physics, but in the areas in which maths skills are needed.)

Yeah, of course. I find that the equation triangles are quite helpful for those who struggle with them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending