164F0BAD-D124-49CC-A6E8-6245A21ADF23.jpg.jpeg
Site of attack ...
Original post by Spannerin'moi
Site of attack ...

Intense revision session, eh ? :woo:
Original post by Missradioactive
Intense revision session, eh ? :woo:

:ta: Well...a bit..still behind my goals tho..
:ta: Well...a bit..still behind my goals tho..

Don't worry :console:
Don't worry :console:

prsom :hugs:
Site of attack ...

Ah the messy table, known to all students. Once it's there you never know when it will disappear :yikes:
Original post by emilynxlan
Ah the messy table, known to all students. Once it's there you never know when it will disappear :yikes:

Hehe ikr? And bonus points for my mum who will never get tired of telling me to organise :tongue:
(edited 5 years ago)
After trying...geez lost a lot of ATP through it I suppose :colondollar::
953610F0-3EA3-4032-B1D0-71B55E3EA881.jpg.jpeg
:rofl: hope you replenish all that lost ATP!
Your desk is now looking beautiful :yes:
Original post by nyxnko_
:rofl: hope you replenish all that lost ATP!
Your desk is now looking beautiful :yes:

:yep: :ta: for the hope and wishes!:hugs:

Spoiler

:yep: :ta: for the hope and wishes!:hugs:

Spoiler

:lovehug:

Spoiler

Original post by nyxnko_
:lovehug:

Spoiler

:jumphug:

Spoiler

:jumphug:

Spoiler

:cube:

Spoiler

October-November update

Observations

1) Not following the previous laid out plan...
2) Results of tests...in physics..(offering some comfort) Radioactivity and Electric Fields were good (seven marks off)
Biology-In the previous test about Respiration and Photosynthesis was terribly bad.. Pathogens was flunked...as I didnt put much focus on Clostridium difficile....oui c'etait difficile :redface: However Stem cells was good ...
Chemistry- I had one today on organic and I messed up with polyesters....terephthalic acid and drawing the structures of polymer terylene and the monomer benzene...

3)Upcoming tests:
Bio : Epigenetics; Pathogen
Physics: SHM
Chemistry : Transition metals
Math ,Arabic, Physics, Chemistry (EmSat)

4) Practicals write up(of two subjects)
5) Hw
Chem wkst file(organic and transition metal),
Physics- a bit of electromagnetism questions,
Biology wkst file(both topics),
Bio (exam styled qs from tb),
Bio notes of ecology (12 chaps:woo: )

DOUBTS#

IMPROVISATION#

It took me two months to realize…I need to change my whole previously structured plan …as I begin to realize how slow I am…

So my new time- table would be much simple. 20 minutes for each subject learnt in class and 20 minutes for each of its homework. I will have to plunge down the past papers to weekend…

And I need to be her more often so as to remain motivated :embarrassed:

And I should renew my sleeping plans…which are all atm messd up and thus not healthy :eek:

MOTIVATION#1

Yay! Go T Killer cells you can do this! Um…yeah pretty much that’s all I can find…Im so far from the equilibrium no matter how much restoring force is exerted on moi :/ I should find a way to limit the damping…Damn…

ENHANCEMENT#1

Research more. Worry less. Just do and not overthink.

Thank ye for all yer presence ….this will be the very last time I’ll be tagging…(I think I need to be a sincere trainee in order to tag y’all :sorry: Hope y’all understand…:ta:

FELLOW KNIGHTS

@Missradioactive

@rainclouds-

@entertainmyfaith

@nyxnko_

@HopefulAgony37

@bobby147

October-November update

Observations

1) Not following the previous laid out plan...
2) Results of tests...in physics..(offering some comfort) Radioactivity and Electric Fields were good (seven marks off)
Biology-In the previous test about Respiration and Photosynthesis was terribly bad.. Pathogens was flunked...as I didnt put much focus on Clostridium difficile....oui c'etait difficile :redface: However Stem cells was good ...
Chemistry- I had one today on organic and I messed up with polyesters....terephthalic acid and drawing the structures of polymer terylene and the monomer benzene...

3)Upcoming tests:
Bio : Epigenetics; Pathogen
Physics: SHM
Chemistry : Transition metals
Math ,Arabic, Physics, Chemistry (EmSat)

4) Practicals write up(of two subjects)
5) Hw
Chem wkst file(organic and transition metal),
Physics- a bit of electromagnetism questions,
Biology wkst file(both topics),
Bio (exam styled qs from tb),
Bio notes of ecology (12 chaps:woo: )

DOUBTS#

Spoiler

IMPROVISATION#

Spoiler

MOTIVATION#1

Spoiler

ENHANCEMENT#1

Spoiler

Thank ye for all yer presence ….this will be the very last time I’ll be tagging…(I think I need to be a sincere trainee in order to tag y’all :sorry: Hope y’all understand…:ta:

FELLOW KNIGHTS

Spoiler

After so long :heart: :hugs:

Can 100% relate :sadnod:

But c'mon, we'll get through all these together :woo:

Good luck !
Offhand commentary...

For chem prac we had identifying inorganic salts and I was working with this brownish viscous liquid. Weirdly for the halide confirmation test with dilute ammonia, the precipitate dissolved to form orange precipitate!:eek: I still have no clue if its bromide or iodide :hmmmm:
Heart rate experiment was :cool: Surprisingly after 5 minutes of stpping up and down over a metronome beat of 6o bpm it wasnt that tiring...maybe my morning rushed up runs to metro could be a possible factor lol
Surprisingly English EmSat was stupendous :biggrin: Primarily coz the structure of it was way less complicated that o -levels..
But Math EmSat covers a lot of topics Im not familiar with(they're all covered in yr 12 which I missed as I dropped it:eek:) I never knew, one year of missing out could make a subject ( which used to be my gem) that alien-istic :eek: Oh wel...I gotta adapt somehow as its this saturday..

I think thats it for now...I suppose...I hope Ill have more of these commentaries soon..Unitl then... :ciao:
After so long :heart: :hugs:

Can 100% relate :sadnod:

But c'mon, we'll get through all these together :woo:

Good luck !

Something wrong with my notifs...Im sorry Im seeing this 8 mins later :colondollar:
:jumphug: yep...
Aww..thank ye :heart:
And hope you too make strides to success :smile:
Offhand commentary..
lol I spent my time researching and collecting info on benzene...I retained 1/4 of it but 3/4? Gone down the drain as I wasnt reading them :facepalm:
And the sad part? I realised that too was a slight version of procrastination :eek:
:hugs:

tis okay to change your mind and not follow initial plans :yes: not everything goes the way we want it to anyway :tongue:

good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending