The Student Room Group

Do guys talk about there crush to there guy friends??

I’m curious to know if a guy feels the same way a girl feels about their crush. Us ladies go extremely crazy when we discover that a particular guy might be our crush. We tell our friends everything like if the guy looks at us a certain way. If he smile at us, if he stares at us, if he flirts with us, if he hugs us, etc etc.....🤣. I wanna know if you Men do the same ?? 😙
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
In my experience, not often.
Reply 2
Nah if one of us found out the other had a crush, we would take the mick and sometimes point out the girl’s flaws.
Nah i find it gay tbh to share stuff like that woth my mates :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Vennccc
Nah i find it gay tbh to share stuff like that woth my mates :biggrin:

Wow 😂 I’m speechless asf
Reply 5
Original post by Thatgirl.ni
I’m curious to know if a guy feels the same way a girl feels about their crush. Us ladies go extremely crazy when we discover that a particular guy might be our crush. We tell our friends everything like if the guy looks at us a certain way. If he smile at us, if he stares at us, if he flirts with us, if he hugs us, etc etc.....🤣. I wanna know if you Men do the same ?? 😙

No, I've never known of a guy to do this
Reply 6
Original post by ANM775
No, I've never known of a guy to do this

Are you serious? So like if a guy does that is that considered gay in y’alls dictionary or is it just the fact that he thinks he’s “in love” ?
Reply 7
Original post by Thatgirl.ni
Are you serious? So like if a guy does that is that considered gay in y’alls dictionary or is it just the fact that he thinks he’s “in love” ?

I can remember friends mentioning they liked a particular girl a few times but there was none of this obcessing over interactions together or anything. and when they did mention her it wasn't often

If a guy did act like that I think his friends would soon get annoyed tbh and tell him either to shut up or go approach the girl. Guys just don't act like this in my experience

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending