The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I applied last year but was unsuccessful, was thinking they are inviting those that showed dedication to Brighton, stupid idea haha
Original post by IAMedicine
I applied last year but was unsuccessful, was thinking they are inviting those that showed dedication to Brighton, stupid idea haha

Haha if only it worked that way
I’m assuming this has something to with graduate applicants and contextual data ??
Reply 63
Did anyone get a confirmation email after booking a slot because I haven't??
Original post by drjay24
Did anyone get a confirmation email after booking a slot because I haven't??

No I didn't either
Original post by Chez231
I’m assuming this has something to with graduate applicants and contextual data ??

Possibly, however I'm a gap year applicant as in I completed my A-Levels last year, but I have contextual data
Possibly, however I'm a gap year applicant as in I completed my A-Levels last year, but I have contextual data

I have contextual data too
Is anyone gonna call the uni to ask whether they have BMAT or nah?
I assume it is something to do with contextual data:
"Qualifying applications which are flagged with contextual data are ranked according to their BMAT results, with the top ranking candidates invited to interview. BSMS aims to offer 30% of its interviews to candidates with contextual data flags. All remaining applications are then ranked according to their BMAT results, with the highest ranking candidates invited to interview."

Did you guys all sit the BMAT?
Original post by iLoveRodents
I assume it is something to do with contextual data:
"Qualifying applications which are flagged with contextual data are ranked according to their BMAT results, with the top ranking candidates invited to interview. BSMS aims to offer 30% of its interviews to candidates with contextual data flags. All remaining applications are then ranked according to their BMAT results, with the highest ranking candidates invited to interview."

Did you guys all sit the BMAT?

Yes , which means they must’ve got our BMAT results
Original post by Chez231
Yes , which means they must’ve got our BMAT results

And yet the BMAT website says results are released on the 23rd!
https://www.admissionstesting.org/for-test-takers/bmat/bmat-october/dates-and-costs/
ConfusedAF
this is making me so nervous lol
what are the dates theyre offering? did it come through ucas?
Congrats guys! hope to see you at the interview :smile:
I got an interview today but bmat results aren't out huh? im so confused rn. btw i have contextual data too.
Did any of you get an interview without contextual data?
Reply 75
Did any INTERNATIONAL applicant get an interview yet? - Keep us updated. Good luck to everyone. :smile:
Do you guys think these invites are a mistake?
Reply 77
Do you guys think these invites are a mistake?

Tbh yeah, just too weird
Original post by Bmd28
Tbh yeah, just too weird

I really hope they’re not😭 that’d be awful
Original post by charlyt123
this is making me so nervous lol
what are the dates theyre offering? did it come through ucas?
Congrats guys! hope to see you at the interview :smile:

apparently only rejections and offers comes through ucas idk

Latest

Trending

Trending