The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I applied too !
Reply 2
Original post by Lithium007
I applied too !

yayyy! finally a fellow fitz medicine applicant, are you resident in the UK?
Original post by Lumikanwei
yayyy! finally a fellow fitz medicine applicant, are you resident in the UK?

Yep!
Reply 4
Yep!

yooo! What's your stats like, how'd you feel about the BMAT??
Original post by OLCK
yooo! What's your stats like, how'd you feel about the BMAT??

Stats are quite average

GCSEs: 4A* 5A 2B
Predictions: A*A*A (+A* in EPQ already achieved)

I'm just hoping I get above a 4 in section 1 because it was quite hard !

But section 2 was fine !

How about you ?
Reply 6
Stats are quite average

GCSEs: 4A* 5A 2B
Predictions: A*A*A (+A* in EPQ already achieved)

I'm just hoping I get above a 4 in section 1 because it was quite hard!

But section 2 was fine!

How about you?

same here, praying for over 4 in s1, I pretty much guessed all of section one, and section two wasn't that hard, but I feel like I've made a lot of petty mistakes. Fingers crossed for Friday though, good luck anyway!!
Original post by OLCK
same here, praying for over 4 in s1, I pretty much guessed all of section one, and section two wasn't that hard, but I feel like I've made a lot of petty mistakes. Fingers crossed for Friday though, good luck anyway!!

Good luck to you too !
Good luck to you too !

Have you heard anything back yet?
Original post by OLCK
Reply 9
No not yet, apparently fitz are quite slow
Hey guys,

Im applying to Fitz as well. Have you lot heard back from them about interviews yet or not?
Reply 11
Original post by Officialdixit
Hey guys,

Im applying to Fitz as well. Have you lot heard back from them about interviews yet or not?

no, not yet, how did the BMAT go for you?
(edited 5 years ago)
Not very good 😂😂 I did so much better on the practice ones I was doing. I was hoping for atleast a 6 or a high 5
Reply 13
Not very good 😂😂 I did so much better on the practice ones I was doing. I was hoping for atleast a 6 or a high 5

We're all on the same boat them, I got 3.4 5 3A, you probably still did better than me
Nah I didn't even get a 5 😂 do you know when they release who has an interview and who doesn't
Reply 15
Nah I didn't even get a 5 😂 do you know when they release who has an interview and who doesn't

I've been asking the same questions mate, and that score is still waay better than mine, you're only .2 off me in section 2
Reply 16
anyone got anything yet??
Original post by OLCK
anyone got anything yet??

I haven't, not sure if they'd send them on Sunday

Hi medical applicants at Fitzwilliam. I am just writing to ask whether anyone has received any interview offers from Fitz and if yes, when are your interviews?

Do you mind sharing your stats (subjects, predictions, BMAT..) as wel

Reply 19
Original post by william30
[ul]
[li]Hi medical applicants at Fitzwilliam. I am just writing to ask whether anyone has received any interview offers from Fitz and if yes, when are your interviews?

Do you mind sharing your stats (subjects, predictions, BMAT..) as wel[/li]
[/ul]

Yes, my interview is on the 11th of December. I'm the thread starter so my stats are at the start, my BMAT was awful though 3.4 5 3A, what about you?

Latest

Trending

Trending