The Student Room Group

The Official Oxford Interviews and Decisions Thread 2019

Scroll to see replies

Hello!

I am applying to read Chemistry at Magdalen. Currently in a state of frantically checking my emails.
The TSA has gone......not well :/
Good luck everyone!!
(edited 5 years ago)
I’m applying for the History of Art course at St. John’s and I am super nervous, I haven’t seen anyone who is also applying for that course and I have no clue when to expect the invitations/rejections. Good luck to you all!
Reply 22
Original post by Hjc2019
Hi, and well done:-) was it just CC you heard about? Just wondering how the second college interview works..

Just Christ Church. I believe that you find out about your second college when you are there. It probably hasn't been decided yet.
Reply 23
Hiya! I applied for Earth Sciences at St Anne’s and got my interview invite yesterday:smile:
Good luck everyone!
Hey! I've applied to Regent's Park for Philosophy and Theology and I thought the test was fun, but it's hard to say how well I did. Waiting for an interview! Got confirmed that my college received my written work this morning!
Reply 25
Original post by Hjc2019
Unless a university place rested on the concert I think I’d prioritise the interview, even if I could sing🤔

But crucially, I haven't received an interview invitation lmfao
Original post by AO180
Hi
I applied for Biology at Christ Church and received my interview invite last Wednesday.
I was very surprised to hear so soon and am looking forward to hearing of others getting their invites! :smile:

Hi!

I’ve also applied to Biology but at New College. Congrats on receiving your interview! I wish you all the best.
Original post by LYLN
Hiya! I applied for Earth Sciences at St Anne’s and got my interview invite yesterday:smile:
Good luck everyone!

Congratulations!!!! I wish you all the best.
Reply 28
Original post by 1Secord
Congratulations!!!! I wish you all the best.

Thank you:smile: Which course did you apply for?
Reply 29
Someone definitely needs to set up a stalkier sheet for which colleges have sent invites for which courses..
Reply 30
Original post by Hjc2019
Someone definitely needs to set up a stalkier sheet for which colleges have sent invites for which courses..

Completely agree, hope someone gets on it
Original post by Hjc2019

I have done it!

Form: (mod deleted)
Spreadsheet of responses: (mod deleted)

@Capricornzip would you please put on the first post so everyone can find it? :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Hello everyone! I’m Thomas Ricci and I have applied at Oriel college for History
Hi!

I’m Abigail and I’ve applied for Philosophy and Theology at Worcester College. I felt like my Philosophy Test went okay, but certainly not my best from practise essays I did leading up to it, and it wasn’t quite as clear and concise as I’d like :frown: But ah well. Hopefully all will be okay!
hi !!

i applied for exp. psychology @ wadham, ngl my tsa experience was yikes and not feeling optimistic but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ anyone else applying for psych?

best of luck to all !
Hiya

I've applied for English Lit & Lang at Mansfield and I'm so nervous about interviews - the ELAT was alright but I can never really judge how well I've done on these types of things and I think my written work was good but again who knows.

Good luck to everyone!
Original post by KoreanSocrates
Hey! I've applied to Regent's Park for Philosophy and Theology and I thought the test was fun, but it's hard to say how well I did. Waiting for an interview! Got confirmed that my college received my written work this morning!

Hey! Applying to Regents Park as well. Haven’t recieved a confirmation of my written work, and no interview yet either. Should I be worried about the written work confirmation?? Also I’ve applied for English lit.
Original post by SaibaAnand81
Hey! Applying to Regents Park as well. Haven’t recieved a confirmation of my written work, and no interview yet either. Should I be worried about the written work confirmation?? Also I’ve applied for English lit.

I applied for PhyPhil at St Hilda's. PAT was fine. Guess I've got another week or two before I find out... :frown:
Hi, I'm Rees and I applied for Maths at St Catz. The MAT went horribly, so I'm hoping my other stuff may be able to drag it up a bit, not very hopeful though of an interview. I'm also constantly checking my emails, glad I'm not the only one doing so 😂
Original post by bingbong654
I applied for PhyPhil at St Hilda's. PAT was fine. Guess I've got another week or two before I find out... :frown:

I know!!! The wait is excruciating😭😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending