The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I’ve applied to Sunderland too!
Reply 2
Original post by ibs00786
Hi, I’ve applied to Sunderland too!

Hi! Have you heard anything from them so far??
Reply 3
Original post by erinvmccabe
Hi! Have you heard anything from them so far??

Yeah I accidentally ticked the criminal conviction box and they emailed me asking what it was 🤦🏽🤣 other than that, no further communications from them
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Ahahaha! At Least you’ve heard from them I’m starting to get a bit worried because they’re the only ones I haven’t heard from and I want to get started on the extra form
Reply 5
Ahahaha! At Least you’ve heard from them I’m starting to get a bit worried because they’re the only ones I haven’t heard from and I want to get started on the extra form

When did you apply? I think they can take up to 7 days to send the R&R form.
I’ve applied I haven’t got a confirmation email yet though
I have applied, no email as of yet
What did you score in UKCAT?
Reply 9
I didn't get any confirmation email, but just received the roles and responsibilities form today. I wouldn't be worried- they're probably still sending emails now
Original post by rhysslater200
What did you score in UKCAT?

I scored 2780 and band 2 - not over the moon about it but hopefully it’ll be enough!
Great score, i got a 2590. Hope that will be okay for me
Reply 12
Hello!
I’ve also applied to Sunderland with a very average UKCAT score of 2500
Good luck to everyone 😁!
I just want to hear back about interviews now
Me too!! Fingers crossed for everyone!
Reply 14
Me too!! Fingers crossed for everyone

Eek! Which other Unis has everyone else applied to ?
Hi, I applied to the University of Sunderland too and I haven't heard anything back from them. Has everyone got their roles and responsibilities form yet ???
Original post by Esteebee
Hi, I applied to the University of Sunderland too and I haven't heard anything back from them. Has everyone got their roles and responsibilities form yet ???

Erm, R&R forms were due in on 2nd November
Reply 17
Original post by Esteebee

the deadline to send return the form has gone:frown: maybe it didn’t arrive in your inbox, hopefully you’ll have good chances with your other unis! X
Reply 18
wooo I have also not recieved the R+R forms. This is strange... I didnt even get a confirmation email
Original post by ibs00786
Erm, R&R forms were due in on 2nd November

What !!!

Latest

Trending

Trending