The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London (KCL) ~ Accommodation for 2019 Entry

This thread will be used for all queries and discussion on KCL accommodation, be it specific residences or just concerns regarding living out/adjusting in general.

I can answer any questions regarding it, as I lived out for a year at Great Dover Street Apartments during 2013-14

Information in general regarding accommodation can be found here: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/accommodation/index.aspx

Fees for 2018/19 are located here: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/accommodation/residences/Residence-Fees.aspx and serve as a rough guide as to how much you'll be paying come 2019/20.

Scroll to see replies

Let's say price at 51 weeks is £270, does that mean you pay £270 weekly or £270 every 51 weeks?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Does anyone have any tea of Stamford Street?
Original post by Urbex
Let's say price at 51 weeks is £270, does that mean you pay £270 weekly or £270 every 51 weeks?

Weekly but pretty sure most people pay en mass for the term.
I've applied for graduate entry medicine. I was wondering where would be the best places to consider (ideally, private)?
I'm supporting myself so nothing too expensive (I know ironic since it's London).
Reply 5
just applied for Moonraker as Jan 2019 entry.. we'll see
Is there a big difference between intercollegiate halls and college halls?
Reply 7
Original post by zyn9
Is there a big difference between intercollegiate halls and college halls?

intercollegiate is basically for all UoL students, great way to mix with other people who are at other unis of london whereas the KCL halls are all KCL students. Also some of the intercollegiate halls are catered, whereas none of the KCL ones are.
Do you get to choose your accomodation or do they pick for you?
Original post by jas3llia
Do you get to choose your accomodation or do they pick for you?

You choose if you want KCL halls or intercollegiate halls!
Any idea on what are the best halls/accommodation for social and partying?
Does anyone know when we can apply?
Reply 12
When applying for KCL accommodation, how many options do you have to choose?
How do we find out student ID to apply for accommodation at King's if we have an offer or is it sent later?
its £270 per week so it would be £12,770 for 51 weeks
Does anyone know the best accommodation for Nursing Students? I liked stamford street but apparently we have to have a 48 week contract. All the 51 week ones are too expensive and I think the only one i can affrd at 48 weeks is Wolfson House. Anyone got any advice or anyone else doing Adult Nursing?? :smile:
Hiya @juju1199I am also in the same boat as you. I didn’t even know that the course was 48 weeks long. Can I ask, what nursing you will be studying?
Original post by Tobster2245
Hiya @juju1199I am also in the same boat as you. I didn’t even know that the course was 48 weeks long. Can I ask, what nursing you will be studying?

I'm doing the Adult Nursing what about you? :smile:
Omggg, me too!!! @juju1199
Original post by Tobster2245
Omggg, me too!!! @juju1199

Thats so cool. Do you know which accomodation you might choose?

Quick Reply

Latest