The Student Room Group

Sword in a Grapple(Year 13)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nyxnko_
:hugs:

tis okay to change your mind and not follow initial plans :yes: not everything goes the way we want it to anyway :tongue:

good luck!

Yeah...I've gathered as much thru trial n error lol:tongue:
Thank ye thine encouragement :hugs:
Original post by Spannerin'moi
Yeah...I've gathered as much thru trial n error lol:tongue:
Thank ye thine encouragement :hugs:

:yep:
:lovehug:

Observations

1) Not following the previous laid out plan...
2) Results of tests...in physics..(offering some comfort) Radioactivity and Electric Fields were good (seven marks off)
Biology-In the previous test about Respiration and Photosynthesis was terribly bad.. Pathogens was flunked...as I didnt put much focus on Clostridium difficile....oui c'etait difficile :redface: However Stem cells was good ...
Chemistry- I had one today on organic and I messed up with polyesters....terephthalic acid and drawing the structures of polymer terylene and the monomer benzene...

3)Upcoming tests:
Bio : Epigenetics; Pathogen
Physics: SHM
Chemistry : Transition metals
Math ,Arabic, Physics, Chemistry (EmSat)

4) Practicals write up(of two subjects)
5) Hw
Chem wkst file(organic and transition metal),
Physics- a bit of electromagnetism questions,
Biology wkst file(both topics),
Bio (exam styled qs from tb),
Bio notes of ecology (12 chaps:woo: )

It took me two months to realize…I need to change my whole previously structured plan …as I begin to realize how slow I am…

So my new time- table would be much simple. 20 minutes for each subject learnt in class and 20 minutes for each of its homework. I will have to plunge down the past papers to weekend…

And I need to be her more often so as to remain motivated :embarrassed:

And I should renew my sleeping plans…which are all atm messd up and thus not healthy :eek:

Yay! Go T Killer cells you can do this! Um…yeah pretty much that’s all I can find…Im so far from the equilibrium no matter how much restoring force is exerted on moi :/ I should find a way to limit the damping…Damn…

Research more. Worry less. Just do and not overthink.

Thank ye for all yer presence ….this will be the very last time I’ll be tagging…(I think I need to be a sincere trainee in order to tag y’all :sorry: Hope y’all understand…:ta:

@Missradioactive

@rainclouds-

@entertainmyfaith

@nyxnko_

@HopefulAgony37

@bobby147

hey its good to hear from u
dont worry you will get it with practise
u will get through it best of luck
:heart::hugs:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
hey its good to hear from u
dont worry you will get it with practise
u will get through it best of luck
:heart::hugs:

Defo wonderful :smile: Yeah true dat :yep: Aye thanks for the hope :biggrin:
:jumphug:💜
Defo wonderful :smile: Yeah true dat :yep: Aye thanks for the hope :biggrin:
:jumphug:💜

:jumphug: no worries :smile:
# Offhand commentaries

:woohoo: Assembling aspirin is aspirational :biggrin:
Especially the recrystallisation :biggrin:

Calibrating thermistor as a thermostat was that bad either :biggrin:

But the next bio prac is on biodiversity ....oh yeah we could have a variety of species in parks! Ants, Leaves, um more leaves? *sigh* wish I had somehow gotten into an actual natural environment...
:jumphug: no worries :smile:

:biggrin:
How are you doing :smile:
:biggrin:
How are you doing :smile:

im good thanks how are u
im good thanks how are u

Good too here :smile:
How's Atonement going 🤔
Good too here :smile:
How's Atonement going 🤔

thats good
were getting through it just finished part 2 wow wat a tragedy for the pair and briony lol
thats good
were getting through it just finished part 2 wow wat a tragedy for the pair and briony lol

:smile:
Yeah...ikr..Briony has put herself in hot waters...feel sorry for the guy..accidentally giving pg 16 letter to a teenager :-/ (gosh can't believe I forgot his name:eek: Paul? :dontknow:
:smile:
Yeah...ikr..Briony has put herself in hot waters...feel sorry for the guy..accidentally giving pg 16 letter to a teenager :-/ (gosh can't believe I forgot his name:eek: Paul? :dontknow:

Robbie yeah feel sorry for him he dies and never sees cecila coz of briony 'fantasist' girl lol always wants to control stories
more like pg 18 lol
Robbie yeah feel sorry for him he dies and never sees cecila coz of briony 'fantasist' girl lol always wants to control stories
more like pg 18 lol

(Oops that's way different...thank you stm 😑) Yeah sadly...but toward the end, Briony shows her penitent heart doesn't she? I think her follies actually helped her to change from her controlling ways to a better person though I know it's too late...but that's a good character development...

Yeah lol what am I thinking!?! Gosh to think of those terrible stories they've visualised in their minds in an effort to explain Robbie's letter lol
(Oops that's way different...thank you stm 😑) Yeah sadly...but toward the end, Briony shows her penitent heart doesn't she? I think her follies actually helped her to change from her controlling ways to a better person though I know it's too late...but that's a good character development...

Yeah lol what am I thinking!?! Gosh to think of those terrible stories they've visualised in their minds in an effort to explain Robbie's letter lol

yeah the whole reason why its called atonement but its too late
lol ikr its so bad its really cringey thank god we didnt read it in lesson lol awks :tongue:
yeah the whole reason why its called atonement but its too late
lol ikr its so bad its really cringey thank god we didnt read it in lesson lol awks :tongue:

Yeah...later I realised ...
Hehe that was the part I was curious whether it'll be read in classXD Err..yeah cringe worthy:yep:
Off the Cuffs...
Bio
prac⏸
Worksheets⏸
Note book completion⏸
Statistics worksheets⏸
Missed notes⏹

Physics
Worksheets⏸
Missed notes⏸

Books read this month
My Plain Jane✔️,
Stuart Little✔️

〰*Sigh* when a jovial bio sir leaves school...people miss out the fun factor...bio can't be same again...no more jokes, no more misspelt words, no more funny pronunciations, no more late entries, no more...no more...〰
(edited 5 years ago)
Off the Cuffs...
Bio
prac⏸
Worksheets⏸
Note book completion⏸
Statistics worksheets⏸
Missed notes⏹

Physics
Worksheets⏸
Missed notes⏸

Books read this month
My Plain Jane✔️,
Stuart Little✔️

〰*Sigh* when a jovial bio sir leaves school...people miss out the fun factor...bio can't be same again...no more jokes, no more misspelt words, no more funny pronunciations, no more late entries, no more...no more...〰

u go girl
ohhhh stuart little is it a good book
Off the Cuffs...
Bio
prac⏸
Worksheets✔️
Note book completion✔️
Statistics worksheets⏸
Missed notes⏹

Physics
Worksheets⏸
Missed notes⏸

Books read this month
My Plain Jane✔️,
Stuart Little✔️

Updated😊
u go girl
ohhhh stuart little is it a good book

:h: :h:
I think it was adapted to lower level...so its genre would come under children of sorts... The thing is...I remember watching it during my childhood so I thought why not see what occurs in the book...its okayish...
Off the Cuffs...
Bio
prac⏸
past papers✔️😅
Worksheets✔️
Note book completion✔️
Statistics worksheets✔️
Missed notes⏹

Physics
Worksheets⏸
Missed notes⏹
Practical test revision