The Student Room Group

May: No Brexit

Brexit is now dead. She's finally confirmed tonight in the speech at Downing Street. It's either her deal, no deal or no Brexit. This is the first time May has mentioned that there could be no Brexit. The penny has finally dropped, her useless civil servants could not get the better or the EU negotiators now she's stuck with a **** plan that half her cabinet hate and probably 3/5 of parliament. There's going to be another referendum and remain will win 60/40. Parliament asked us to vote by a massive majority. The biggest turn out ever voted. Unfortunately the majority of MP's didn't like the answer so they all went back on their word. What an absolute shower of shits they all are. I would say our current parliament is the most useless in British history and that's saying something. Future elections better be ready for 35% turnouts. Democracy, Ha!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're right. The current Parliament is useless. But if they can somehow find a way to cancel Brexit for us then they're the best.
(edited 5 years ago)
If it overturns, I'm out of this country.
Original post by Turquaz
You're right. The current Parliament is useless. But if they can somehow cancel Brexit for us then they're the best.
I wouldn't give them credit for it though as they messed Brexit up by accident, no one in paliament has brains get something right by using a talent.
Original post by random_matt
If it overturns, I'm out of this country.

Road trip!!!!!!!!!!! :ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee:
Original post by Pseudo Intellect
Road trip!!!!!!!!!!! :ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee:

Sounds fun.
Sounds fun.

Where are we going?
Reply 7
Original post by Mister Fantastic
I wouldn't give them credit for it though as they messed Brexit up by accident, no one in paliament has brains get something right by using a talent.

Whether by accident or by plan, they "have* to make us stay in the EU. End of the day it was Tories who conducted a referendum based on miscalculated assumptions.
Where are we going?
How about Germany?:biggrin:
Original post by Turquaz
Whether by accident or by plan, they "have* to make us stay in the EU. End of the day it was Tories who conducted a referendum based on miscalculated assumptions.
And enabled by just about every other MP.
History made as MPs vote in favour of EU referendum by 544 to 53
Original post by Mister Fantastic
How about Germany?:biggrin:

I'm in.

:banana::bban::banana2::bhangra:
Where are we going?

Holland, Portugal, USA and Uruguay.
Woohoo! Down with Brexit :biggrin: :woo: :dance:
Is there any way that there could be no brexit because the British public voted for brexit so they will probably stick with that despite many votes being uneducated and people not knowing what was going to happen. However, I wish brexit never happened and that we just stay in the EU because it is going to be better for us

Lets do this!
Original post by Turquaz

The Scottish referendum had voted 55% to stay in the UK, and I expect David Cameron thought it would be about 55% to stay in the EU.
brexit means brexit

You've not heard about Muppet Man then?!
Original post by Mike John
brexit means brexit

Bless.
She has no power to enforce that, We will leave.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending