The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Esteebee
I have already achieved my A-levels. They are A*AAB

And is this the first time you have applied for medicine? You didn't apply last year? As if you did, QUB will only look at your applicatio if you appled to them last year as well
Original post by Gauri007
Hi guys, are there any international applicants who haven't received any acknowledgement yet? I haven't got any mail so far and I'm a tad bit worried now :/

Heyy Im also an international applicant...I didnt get one either. The ucas welcome email said some unis dont send acknowledgment emails:smile: Maybe that's why?:smile:
Original post by GANFYD
And is this the first time you have applied for medicine? You didn't apply last year? As if you did, QUB will only look at your applicatio if you appled to them last year as well

No, I didn't apply last year. this is my first time applying for medicine
Reply 63
No, I didn't apply last year. this is my first time applying for medicine

Then you should receive full academic marks with achieved A levels that meet their cut off
Original post by GANFYD
Then you should receive full academic marks with achieved A levels that meet their cut off

Thank you :smile:
Thank you :smile:

Hi! Im in the same position as you, its my first time applying too! Can I ask if you applied at all for UCAS last year?
Original post by michaela0899
Hi! Im in the same position as you, its my first time applying too! Can I ask if you applied at all for UCAS last year?

No, I didn't apply last year.
Original post by Nishadya
Heyy Im also an international applicant...I didnt get one either. The ucas welcome email said some unis dont send acknowledgment emails:smile: Maybe that's why?:smile:

hi guys i received an acknowledgement the day after i applied and they also asked for my transcripts 4 days ago. Btw i am an international student but no update on interviews.
Hey about the email thing..I never got the acknowledgment email but a while ago I mailed them my IELTS results and they said that they attached it to my application. So that probably means not everyone gets the email even though they got your application ?:smile:
Original post by Nishadya
Hey about the email thing..I never got the acknowledgment email but a while ago I mailed them my IELTS results and they said that they attached it to my application. So that probably means not everyone gets the email even though they got your application ?:smile:

yea that is true as they view different applications at different time and when they think they need transcripts they ask
(edited 5 years ago)
Did anyone else receive an acknowledgement email today? I'm a home student BTW
Original post by olivia1407

I also received one today! I'm an international applicant:smile:
Original post by olivia1407

Yes I did, it feels so good to receive something after all :smile:
any interview invites yet? i'm international btw and haven't received
Original post by madhu_mitha
any interview invites yet? i'm international btw and haven't received

I too am an international and haven't gotten anything:smile: have any of the locals gotten yet?
No I'm a UK student and I haven't heard anything - I reckon December tho.
Anyone know how many offers QUB give out each year?
Reply 77
Original post by THEmediMAN
Anyone know how many offers QUB give out each year?

I believe they initially gave out 400 offers in April and then another 20 in early May.
Reply 78
Original post by Gauri007
Hi guys, are there any international applicants who haven't received any acknowledgement yet? I haven't got any mail so far and I'm a tad bit worried now :/

i got mine 2 weeks ago, but it doesn't mean anything other than they received your application, so don't worry.
Reply 79
Hi All!
I've emailed the admissions team and scoured Google but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'm a psychology graduate and didn't progress through further education via the usual route. I left school with sub-par GCSEs (6Cs, 1D, 1E) way back in 2000, achieved an Access Diploma (all merits and distinctions) and got a degree (2:1).

I've emailed the admissions team about entry requirements as the university's website is a bit ambiguous as to whether or not A-levels are required if you're a graduate.

As I didn't do A-levels and I'm not your standard school leaver or graduate, I was wondering if anyone could give me a clearer answer as to whether or not i need to re-take my GCSEs (science at the very least) and take A-levels and whether or not my chances with Queens are above slim-to-none! I also have 10 years healthcare experience in every department imaginable!

Many thanks in advance, Lisa😊
(edited 5 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending