The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Chance of getting an offer from bristol

I’m applying to Bristol for Accounting and Finance and they require grades AAA, however I’m able to get a contextual offer from them of ABB. I am predicted ABB and was wondering is there a high chance of getting an offer from them as Bristol is the uni I would like to go to.
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Coco_Pops123
I’m applying to Bristol for Accounting and Finance and they require grades AAA, however I’m able to get a contextual offer from them of ABB. I am predicted ABB and was wondering is there a high chance of getting an offer from them as Bristol is the uni I would like to go to.
Thanks

If you're predicted the same as the contextual offer, and you're 100% sure you're eligible for a contextual offer then you should be fine. Just apply, you'll have as much of a chance as anyone else.
Hope this helps.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Shiv7
If you're predicted the same as the contextual offer, and you're 100% sure you're eligible for a contextual offer then you should be fine. Just apply, you'll have as much of a chance as anyone else.
Hope this helps.

Yeah I’m certain I’m eligible for a contextual. Thanks this re assuring hopefully I get an offer. Thanks
Original post by Coco_Pops123
Yeah I’m certain I’m eligible for a contextual. Thanks this re assuring hopefully I get an offer. Thanks

Did you get an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending