The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by doctordee
What is the perfect height for a female?

Anywhere from 5'8-6'3, imo.

But I live in an area where most girls my age are 5'8+.

Original post by Anonymous
What do guys think of a girl who is 5ft 11

Hot.
I think that range of perfect height for a girl is from 5 ft 5 in to 5 ft 7 in because that height is not so tall and not too short.
Original post by Captain Haddock
5'10 - 6'1

that height is too tall for a girl
Who cares? It's not like you can really change how tall you are. Might as well stop worrying and get used to the height you've got.
10ft tall is my ideal height
Reply 65
5'9 - 5'11. Mainly because I am 6'0 and I wouldn't want my girlfriend to be too small lol
Original post by Hodges123
that height is too tall for a girl

Well at 6'7 I'm too tall for a human.
The perfect height for girls are 5'4.My height is 5'7 inches (1.70 m ) so I'm looking for girl who is between 5.4 to 5.6 because If the height of couples is same so couples are looks like a beautiful couple as we say that born for each other so for me 5'4 inches girl is perfect in front of my eyes thank uh 😊
6'2
I''m a girl and 5'7 and live in an area where most guys are either my height or shorter. Makes me feel extremely self conscious but I would still love to be taller. Don't care what these guys think. Tall girls are hot
Original post by doctordee
After discussion with my friends they concluded.

5'1-5'8 is the perfect height.
All of the 49 boys asked in a study said the exact same.
Their reasons were that taller woman tend to be heavier, taller woman don't wear heels much and women in heels is 'a mans dream', and taller women don't tend to look good next to the male.

What are your opinions on this?

Whatever height that makes the female in question happy

That's also a massive range that is just below the average height of a man. Coincidence? No.

So really boys don't care, unless you're shorter it seems
(edited 5 years ago)
I’m 5’3” which is pretty short compared to the other girls in my year but I don’t seem to have too much trouble with guys. I think that most guys actually find confidence but humbleness more attractive that ur height
How would you describe a 5"4 Woman who weighs 9st4lbs?
(edited 5 years ago)
It doesn't matter.
How short is short? I’m 5’4” and a lot of ppl say I’m short
i feel like 5 foot 6-7 is perfect because tiny short girls can get too annoying and clingy. Lol.
Reply 76
Just saying, I'm a 6ft girl and guys have always loved it
Original post by TheFlash2024
i feel like 5 foot 6-7 is perfect because tiny short girls can get too annoying and clingy. Lol.

@HungryNiceGuy See what I mean? We're discriminated like this by stereotypes in society.
@nyxnko_ :'( Read that ^

Also @TheFlash2024, how does their height have anything to do with their personality?
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I personally reckon the perfect height for any guy is -6 inches from their own height. For example, I'm 6'2'', so 5'8'' is perfect for me. That way I'm taller than them, or about the same height if they're wearing a pair of 6'' heels. Never taller than me :biggrin:

fuk me u were dickin about on here 4 years ago
Original post by RazzzBerries
@HungryNiceGuy See what I mean? We're discriminated like this by stereotypes in society.
@nyxnko_ :'( Read that ^

Also @TheFlash2024, how does their height have anything to do with their personality?

The Lol on the end of the post suggests i was just joking, now sit down and relax please.:wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending