The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheFlash2024
The Lol on the end of the post suggests i was just joking, now sit down and relax please.:wink:

Oh ok I'm glad :biggrin: I thought it was a sarcastic "lol", nvm. But the fact that there are some people who have that embedded in their brains is kinda sad.
i'm 5 foot 7 btw and i'm not sure if im either above average or just too tall.
i'm 5 foot 7 btw and i'm not sure if im either above average or just too tall.

That's a good height
im 5 foot 7 btw and 14 most of my friends are 5 fot 4- 5 6 and i feel quite tall. What do you guys thinks
sorrt i repeated myself i thought the first one didnt send
Original post by JustonBibero
fuk me u were dickin about on here 4 years ago

Been here 5 years mate, do often wonder why...
Clearly it's 5'0", my height.
Rather offending by everyone shutting off at 5'1". :lol:

(But perfect for what. If it's reaching the top shelf, it's definitely not five foot. If it's for dating, then it's going to change depending on the people asked. My father is slightly shorter than average, so would prefer an average height women or shorter. Hence my mother.)
Original post by RazzzBerries
@HungryNiceGuy See what I mean? We're discriminated like this by stereotypes in society.
@nyxnko_ :'( Read that ^

Also @TheFlash2024, how does their height have anything to do with their personality?

I'm feeling attacked... Am I clingy?
there is no 'perfect' height

every height is needed. say a girl is really tall, someone other there would like it
Original post by nyxnko_
I'm feeling attacked... Am I clingy?

@TheFlash2024 said he was joking, thank goodness! But there's still stereotypes like this in society :'(
I’m 5’10 and hate it. If ever go out in heels guys come up to me and say ‘wow you’re taller than me!’ or ‘have you ever considered modelling?’
I swear it happens all the bloody time to my tall friends & I
Original post by RazzzBerries
@HungryNiceGuy See what I mean? We're discriminated like this by stereotypes in society.
@nyxnko_ :'( Read that ^

Also @TheFlash2024, how does their height have anything to do with their personality?

Wow, didn't see this coming :biggrin:
I see, I think? Is 5 foot 6-7 small? I measure in metres, so Idk
These steryotypes aren't that common.

5 foot 6 is like 1.6 metres. That isn't short. I'm 1.9, and I am small for a 16 year old...
So discrimination isn't that visible...
Doesn't really matter.

Very few girls I know are taller than me so who cares...

Long, chunky legs are great though lol.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 5’10 and hate it. If ever go out in heels guys come up to me and say ‘wow you’re taller than me!’ or ‘have you ever considered modelling?’
I swear it happens all the bloody time to my tall friends & I

Same, I am 5'7 and people are like you should model :| but it is literally just because of my height and I am not even that tall.
Original post by HungryNiceGuy
Wow, didn't see this coming :biggrin:
I see, I think? Is 5 foot 6-7 small? I measure in metres, so Idk
These steryotypes aren't that common.

5 foot 6 is like 1.6 metres. That isn't short. I'm 1.9, and I am small for a 16 year old...
So discrimination isn't that visible...

5 ft six is more like 1.68m
5 ft six is more like 1.68m

You're just proving my point - It is not that visible.
xD
6ft 2 is perfect height for girls and 5ft5 is perfect height for guys...there I said it.
Hi, i am 14 and has just lost my virginity. The girl i sleept with said that my **** was huge... I am curious to see what other people think.What size is a big penis and when is my penis going to stop growing??My penis is 6.1 inches around and 7.2 i length.Please help, this is a serious post.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 99
I think 5'6-5'8 is the perfect height for female

Latest

Trending

Trending