The Student Room Group

Deloitte BrightStart 2019 applications

Hi has anyone managed to apply for the Deloitte BrightStart scheme for the 2019 intake yet? I was told applications open on 17 September but I can't seem to access applications on the website and was wondering if anyone else had tried to apply yet.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexandra44
Hi has anyone managed to apply for the Deloitte BrightStart scheme for the 2019 intake yet? I was told applications open on 17 September but I can't seem to access applications on the website and was wondering if anyone else had tried to apply yet.

Hi, I've applied to it and hopefully, you've managed to apply by now so just wondering what stage you're up to.
Reply 2
Original post by DiamondArtist
Hi, I've applied to it and hopefully, you've managed to apply by now so just wondering what stage you're up to.

Hi, after speaking with someone at Deloitte they told me that the applications for the Audit service line and service lines in the Belfast office are open now and all other service lines and locations are opening on 29 October. I will be applying for the London office so I have not yet applied but I am waiting for Monday so I can apply then. Which program and location have you applied for and how are you finding the application process so far?
Original post by alexandra44
Hi, after speaking with someone at Deloitte they told me that the applications for the Audit service line and service lines in the Belfast office are open now and all other service lines and locations are opening on 29 October. I will be applying for the London office so I have not yet applied but I am waiting for Monday so I can apply then. Which program and location have you applied for and how are you finding the application process so far?

I'm applying to audit in Manchester. The application process is like the other ones so far and I'm waiting on results from stage 3: Immersive Online Assessment. I completed it over a month ago and was originally supposed to hear back after three weeks but I got another email saying they had an unexpectedly large amount and so it's taking longer to go through them. I also just got an email asking for my GCSE grades and confirmation of my A-level predicted grades but should find out how it goes by the 30th of October.
Reply 4
Original post by DiamondArtist
I'm applying to audit in Manchester. The application process is like the other ones so far and I'm waiting on results from stage 3: Immersive Online Assessment. I completed it over a month ago and was originally supposed to hear back after three weeks but I got another email saying they had an unexpectedly large amount and so it's taking longer to go through them. I also just got an email asking for my GCSE grades and confirmation of my A-level predicted grades but should find out how it goes by the 30th of October.

I done my immersive online assessment 3.5 weeks ago and just got the same email you did about conformation of grades today..
Reply 5
Original post by moon324
I done my immersive online assessment 3.5 weeks ago and just got the same email you did about conformation of grades today..

Hi
I did my immersive online assessment yesterday so I'm assuming they will get back to me in around 3.5 weeks aswell. Does it matter that the deloitte applications for audit close on the 9th of November. Like will i still be considered if i haven't got results before 9th of nov
Original post by Kayla826
Hi
I did my immersive online assessment yesterday so I'm assuming they will get back to me in around 3.5 weeks aswell. Does it matter that the deloitte applications for audit close on the 9th of November. Like will i still be considered if i haven't got results before 9th of nov

I think you will still be considered because normally you just need to do the online application and the assessment thing before the deadline and with how long it's taking them to respond there isn't a rush because there are apparently loads of people applying at once.
Reply 7
Hi everyone, I'm a BrightStart in Audit and will happy to take any questions :smile:
Anyone heard back after completing the online tests? Its been over 4 weeks and I've only got the email about the confirmation of predicted grades!
Original post by poiuytrewqw
Anyone heard back after completing the online tests? Its been over 4 weeks and I've only got the email about the confirmation of predicted grades!

Nope I did mine on the 22nd of September and I've still not heard back, sent the confirmation email about two weeks ago as well so I don't know what's taking them so long. I've emailed them about it but they've not got back to me yet.
(edited 5 years ago)

yh literally same its been a month now and I don't know if I should contact them coz im withdrawn, or theyre not answering coz too many applications and deadline was 9 nov ???
Original post by SP98
Hi everyone, I'm a BrightStart in Audit and will happy to take any questions :smile:

its been a month now since loads of ppl did the online test and sent the grades confirmation email
should we assume our application isn't gna b processed further for reasons xyz??
Reply 12
hi i just got through to the job simulation stage of the application and i am wondering what this stage is like and what they are looking out for
Original post by SP98

Is it possible if I could email you my cover letter/CV for review when applying to bright start and other firms in auditing please
Reply 14
Original post by aaisha.8994
its been a month now since loads of ppl did the online test and sent the grades confirmation email
should we assume our application isn't gna b processed further for reasons xyz??

Nah it will be processed at some point soon. It had been 7 weeks since I did my stage 2 test and I got an email this morning saying i've passed and am through to stage 3.

Someone on this forum also passed today so i'm assuming they are processing everyones applications from today onwards
I've just been invited to the JobSimulation! How's everyone preparing for it and if anyone has done it how was it?
Yeah I've been invited to the Job Simulation too! But I don't know how to prepare for it. What service line are you taking BTW?
yes me too, have any of of you done it yet?
I've applied for Tax Consulting, still haven't done it as I'm not sure what to expect so I'm going to leave it till the last day!
I've applied for Tax Consulting, still haven't done it as I'm not sure what to expect so I'm going to leave it till the last day!

oooh isnt the last day today though, did you get an email from them telling them when the deadline for your division is?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending